Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2011, 00:55   #181
BHPian
 
misquitas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Panjim
Posts: 859
Thanked: 272 Times
Default Re: Hyundai i10 Kappa (Nov-2008) : White Angel Comes Home !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rki2007 View Post
Some of the things that don't like with i 10 is:-

1) Less peppier than Ritz. I have driven my friend's car and can say that the ritz looks more quicker and easy moving than the i 10. Ritz looks really like a 1.2ltr engine, but i 10 never behaves likes that. It behaves like a 1 ltr engine.

2) Struggles to pull when 3-4 people occupy the car. Especially in the city bumper to bumber traffic .

3)Mileage:- The mileage promise given by Hyundai is sheer lie. It never gives more than 11-13 kmpl.

4) Humming sound- The most annoying thing that i face with i 10 is the humming sound. Is this common with all the i10s. Please i10 owners share your experience.

5)Clutch reaction- The worst area in i10 is the clutch reflex. The placement of clutch pedal is itself not comfortable. Plus the engine switches off sometimes in the b-b traffic due to the clutch release. I really do not find this in my Manza. It is very comfortable in Manza. And the 1st and 2nd gear had zero power in i10.

6) Engine vibration- This is noticeable because the rear veiw mirror inside the car itself shivers to indicate the engine vibration.

7) A/C is powerful but you can surely notice a drop in the power when A/C is working.

8)Music system is really very good. My i10 is Asta and the Music system is a company fitted one.

9) Rear passengers always complain about the comfort. May be this happens only for my people because they are comparing Manza with i10 which is not justified.

10) Ride quality is average and sometimes below par. It takes a toll on the bumpy roads with lot of shakes and aerobics going on inside the car.


Overall i am not that much satisfied with the performance of i10 because of the reason that the negatives overtake the positives. I expected a lot before buying one.I will surely tell that it doesnot deserve that much hype for that amount of price.
1. I don't want to compare a Ritz with the I10 on this thread. I tried to do so on another thread and some reactions were not very pleasant. So, if you feel the Ritz is better than your I10, so be it.

2. Never encountered this problem. In fact, I once did an interstate trip (Goa-Kolhapur-Belgaum) with considerable luggage and 4 passengers (check out my I10 thread and you will find more details of that trip). The I10 never felt short of power and it performed flawlessly. I guess it largely depends on your notion of the pulling capabilities of the I10.

3. Don't know about your style of driving, but given my style of driving here in Goa (across different road conditions), the FE readings on my I10 are as follows: 18.74 kmpl, 18.74 kmpl, 17.47 kmpl and 17.59 kmpl. I must admit, however, that I am a sedate drive and hence, these may seem pretty FE figures.

4. I do get some humming sound but that happens if I tend to change gears below 2000 rpm. Then it struggles to pickup and the engine hum is very audible.

5. No such problem with the clutch in my I10.

6. Not noticed this but it would not be a deal breaker for me.

7. For me, the AC is more than sufficient for me. I have almost never felt the need to use the AC at the third blower speed, unless I wanted to cool the cabin really fast on a hot day. In 99% cases, my AC levels have been at a max 2nd blower speed.

8. My I10 Magna does not have a factory fitted music system and hence, this point is irrelevant for me. Having said that, I checked the I10 music system when we were test driving the demo (Asta) car and I was quite impressed by it. However, the Figo had a superior factory fitted music system, in my opinion.

9 & 10. Many people have complained about the ride quality (especially back seat) of the I10. Here in Goa, most roads (at least the roads that I frequently travel) are quite good and the ride on our I10 has been quite enjoyable so far.

At the end of the day, I did not have high expectations of the I10 when I bought the car. In fact, it was, for us, a perfect all round vehicle (it did not excel in any one feature, yet it offer a little of everything for us) in comparison with the competition at the time (Dec 2010). Our I10 has performed flawlessly and it has not performed below my expectations in any way till date.

Would I recommend an I10 to someone? Of course, I would do so. But it would be with a big rider -- buy an I10 only after a full understanding of the capabilities (strengths and limitations) of the vehicle. Failure to undertake this exercise could, and I repeat, could, just leave someone bitterly disappointed with the I10. Feelings such as "I expected a lot before buying one", as noted by rki2007, is a case in point.

Last edited by misquitas : 27th June 2011 at 01:00.
misquitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2011, 02:30   #182
Senior - BHPian
 
blackasta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kolkata, WB
Posts: 2,777
Thanked: 959 Times
Default Re: Hyundai i10 Kappa (Nov-2008) : White Angel Comes Home !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misquitas View Post

Would I recommend an I10 to someone? Of course, I would do so. But it would be with a big rider -- buy an I10 only after a full understanding of the capabilities (strengths and limitations) of the vehicle. Failure to undertake this exercise could, and I repeat, could, just leave someone bitterly disappointed with the I10. Feelings such as "I expected a lot before buying one", as noted by rki2007, is a case in point.
Very well put together misquitas.

For me - the strength was AT under 6 lakhs with all safety features. I could look over the weaknesses (no electric orvm / below par sound / no USB / no alloy / thin tires).
blackasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2011, 09:06   #183
BHPian
 
rki2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 664
Thanked: 138 Times
Default Re: Hyundai i10 Kappa (Nov-2008) : White Angel Comes Home !!!

Misquitas:-

I do not understand how mileage can be 18 kmpl. I have spoken to many of my friends who own i10 and moreover the service advisors themselves admit that a mileage of 13-15 kmpl can be max expectation from i10 in traffic conditions.
Talking about Ritz is not de-grading i10. We are here always to discuss the good and bad of all.When it comes to performance, better explanation can be given with comparison only.(No offence meant, just an opinion)

I am also not complaining about the A/C efficiency.Please read my post.I just indicated the drop in power. A/C is really a chiller, agreed.

Humming sound:-Agree with you, the humming sound is found only at lower RPMs and higher gears at lower RPM/Speeds.

Rear seat comfort- The bumpiness is felt only on rough roads and there arises a complaint only in this situation. It is not possible to travel only on good roads.What ever a model/make is and if it is on good roads , then there will be no problem.The true test comes on bumpy roads only.

As far as clutch problem is concerned, i agree that it may be with my car and its after all a small adjustment which can be done very easily.The problem is that i do not find time for taking the car to the service centre. I will get this done at the earliest and update the result of this issue soon.

Last edited by rki2007 : 27th June 2011 at 09:10.
rki2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2011, 11:25   #184
BHPian
 
ulhas.ahirrao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 160
Thanked: 33 Times
Default Re: Hyundai i10 Kappa (Nov-2008) : White Angel Comes Home !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rki2007 View Post
Misquitas:-

I do not understand how mileage can be 18 kmpl. I have spoken to many of my friends who own i10 and moreover the service advisors themselves admit that a mileage of 13-15 kmpl can be max expectation from i10 in traffic conditions.
Actually at-least I have experienced a considerable improvement in mileage for i-10, if you hold yourself from raving and manage speed in-a-way which minimizes brake and clutch use. But, these high KMPL nos. quoted by a few of our fellow members (including me) are true.
ulhas.ahirrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th June 2011, 21:37   #185
BHPian
 
misquitas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Panjim
Posts: 859
Thanked: 272 Times
Default Re: Hyundai i10 Kappa (Nov-2008) : White Angel Comes Home !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rki2007 View Post
Misquitas:-

I do not understand how mileage can be 18 kmpl. I have spoken to many of my friends who own i10 and moreover the service advisors themselves admit that a mileage of 13-15 kmpl can be max expectation from i10 in traffic conditions. Talking about Ritz is not de-grading i10. We are here always to discuss the good and bad of all.When it comes to performance, better explanation can be given with comparison only.(No offence meant, just an opinion)
In my opinion, 17-18kmpl can be attained on the I10 and it all depends on one's style of driving and the road conditions. I am in the midst of my 5th FE test and will provide you with the results within a week or so.

Talking about the Ritz, check out the last few pages of the "Maruti Ritz : Test Drive & Review" thread and you will know what I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rki2007 View Post
I am also not complaining about the A/C efficiency.Please read my post.I just indicated the drop in power. A/C is really a chiller, agreed.
Mea culpa about misreading your post. However, I have not felt any drop in power on my I10 till now, even with considerable luggage on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rki2007 View Post
Humming sound:-Agree with you, the humming sound is found only at lower RPMs and higher gears at lower RPM/Speeds.
So we agree on this point. Point is, avoid gear changing at below 2K rpm (but not at above 2.5 rpm, else you will get a low FE) to avoid that humming sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rki2007 View Post
Rear seat comfort- The bumpiness is felt only on rough roads and there arises a complaint only in this situation. It is not possible to travel only on good roads.What ever a model/make is and if it is on good roads , then there will be no problem.The true test comes on bumpy roads only.
In my case, 95% of my routes have good to excellent roads. Hence, the 'bumpy ride' is not an issue to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rki2007 View Post
As far as clutch problem is concerned, i agree that it may be with my car and its after all a small adjustment which can be done very easily.The problem is that i do not find time for taking the car to the service centre. I will get this done at the earliest and update the result of this issue soon.
So then, it would not be fair to blame a car if you do not have the time to attend to it.

From your replies, it appears that many of your grievances about the I10 can easily be resolved. Are you still unhappy with the I10? Read GTO's detailed review of the Liva, which was launched today. From the many reactions, it appears that many seem to be let down by the Liva. The I10 and other cars have been compared with the Liva in many posts.

I initially wondered how the I10 would perform in comparison with the Liva, given the many competitors in the segment. After reading the review and the posts that followed, I was more that happy that I had opted for the I10.

As far as I am concerned, the icing on the I10 cake were these observations from GTO in his posts:

Post #50: "The i10 Kappa2 remains my favourite petrol hatchback in the market today."

Post #4: "Outright acceleration (of Liva) is about on par with the Swift, though the quick i10 Kappa2 will leave both cars in its dust."

Need I say more?
misquitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2011, 12:58   #186
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,746
Thanked: 7,964 Times
Default Re: Hyundai i10 Kappa (Nov-2008) : White Angel Comes Home !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misquitas View Post
In my opinion, 17-18kmpl can be attained on the I10 and it all depends on one's style of driving and the road conditions.
I believe that is only possible because you live in Panjim where the city roads are like highway roads. It's certainly not possible in cities like Hyd, Mumbai, Bangalore etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rki2007 View Post
Some of the things that don't like with i 10 is:-

1) Less peppier than Ritz. I have driven my friend's car and can say that the ritz looks more quicker and easy moving than the i 10. Ritz looks really like a 1.2ltr engine, but i 10 never behaves likes that. It behaves like a 1 ltr engine.

2) Struggles to pull when 3-4 people occupy the car. Especially in the city bumper to bumber traffic .

3)Mileage:- The mileage promise given by Hyundai is sheer lie. It never gives more than 11-13 kmpl.

4) Humming sound- The most annoying thing that i face with i 10 is the humming sound. Is this common with all the i10s. Please i10 owners share your experience.

5)Clutch reaction- The worst area in i10 is the clutch reflex. The placement of clutch pedal is itself not comfortable. Plus the engine switches off sometimes in the b-b traffic due to the clutch release. I really do not find this in my Manza. It is very comfortable in Manza. And the 1st and 2nd gear had zero power in i10.

6) Engine vibration- This is noticeable because the rear veiw mirror inside the car itself shivers to indicate the engine vibration.

7) A/C is powerful but you can surely notice a drop in the power when A/C is working.

8)Music system is really very good. My i10 is Asta and the Music system is a company fitted one.

9) Rear passengers always complain about the comfort. May be this happens only for my people because they are comparing Manza with i10 which is not justified.

10) Ride quality is average and sometimes below par. It takes a toll on the bumpy roads with lot of shakes and aerobics going on inside the car.
1. I dont agree on that point. i10 is one of the most peppiest car that i drove and if you like aggressive style driving then this pocket rocket can leave bigger cars in dust. I have personally left a Baleno and an SX4 ( both friends cars) who just couldnt overtake me over a distance of minimum 15kms.

2. Agree. With 2 people in car, its peppy like anything. But, moment its loaded. Then it definetly becomes sluggish especially with AC switched ON.

3. FE in city is never above 11kmpl. If i drive sanely maybe i can squeeze another km from it. But, thats about it

4. I never experienced any sort of humming sound in any gear

5. I never experienced any issues with clutch till date. Though its reverse gear is bit of a mystery. Sometimes it gets stuck and you need to try more than a couple of times to slot it.

6. No such issue in my i10

7. Agree, AC is a chiller

8. Yup. Music system is quite good for a stock one

9. Rear seats are not the best place for folks in an i10

10. Ride quality is quite good except when it goes over speed breakers. It throws all passengers around. Really bad!
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2011, 17:08   #187
BHPian
 
misquitas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Panjim
Posts: 859
Thanked: 272 Times
Default Re: Hyundai i10 Kappa (Nov-2008) : White Angel Comes Home !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I believe that is only possible because you live in Panjim where the city roads are like highway roads. It's certainly not possible in cities like Hyd, Mumbai, Bangalore etc.
My second FE reading of 18.74 kmpl had nothing to do with roads in Panjim. Check out my post on the driving style, load factor and road conditions:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2221720 (Snow I-te(n) and the five 'dwarfs' : Detailed review of my 2010 Hyundai i10 1.2)

Also, if you have driven along the busy roads of Panjim anytime between 10 am and 1 pm on weekdays, you would realize that those roads may be smooth, but are nowhere near that of the highway roads in terms of ease of driving.

If you recall, I had mentioned in my post that 17-18kmpl "can be attained" and not "will be attained" depending on different conditions. My contention is that it is possible to achieve a good FE on the I10 in real practical conditions (and not some ARAI road conditions), whether I live in Panjim or not. I can't speak for towns like Bangalore or Hyderabad, as I have not driven the I10 there.

Point is, if the roads conditions in one's town don't permit good FE figures, why blame the I10 for this? I am lucky that roads in Goa do offer better chances to maximize the I10 FE, but this also depends on my driving style. This is because, there are some on this forum who have reported dismal I10 FE figures, even though they have been driving their I10s in Goa. Could those poor FE be due to their driving styles? If so, no point in blaming the I10 once again.
misquitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2011, 18:41   #188
BHPian
 
misquitas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Panjim
Posts: 859
Thanked: 272 Times
Default Re: Hyundai i10 Kappa (Nov-2008) : White Angel Comes Home !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
1. I dont agree on that point. i10 is one of the most peppiest car that i drove and if you like aggressive style driving then this pocket rocket can leave bigger cars in dust. I have personally left a Baleno and an SX4 ( both friends cars) who just couldnt overtake me over a distance of minimum 15kms.
Mobike008, is your above experience of the I10 still based on your personal I10 Kappa1 or have you driven the Kappa2 as well? The reason I ask is, in your post on another thread (May 31, 2011), your described I10 as "ok on low end torque but, nothing great shakes".

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2372869 (Hyundai i10 Kappa2 Sportz Next Gen)

I also tend to believe that the "aggressive style driving" capabilities of the pocket rocket leaves many spirited I10 owners disappointed with low FE figures. Having said that, the I10 also delivers the fancy FE figures for sedate drivers such as myself. So, the I10 kappa2 does provide something for both types of drivers. The VTVT effect?

Last edited by misquitas : 29th June 2011 at 18:59.
misquitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2011, 20:49   #189
Senior - BHPian
 
blackasta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kolkata, WB
Posts: 2,777
Thanked: 959 Times
Default Re: Hyundai i10 Kappa (Nov-2008) : White Angel Comes Home !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misquitas View Post
Mobike008, is your above experience of the I10 still based on your personal I10 Kappa1 or have you driven the Kappa2 as well? The reason I ask is, in your post on another thread (May 31, 2011), your described I10 as "ok on low end torque but, nothing great shakes".

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2372869 (Hyundai i10 Kappa2 Sportz Next Gen)

I also tend to believe that the "aggressive style driving" capabilities of the pocket rocket leaves many spirited I10 owners disappointed with low FE figures. Having said that, the I10 also delivers the fancy FE figures for sedate drivers such as myself. So, the I10 kappa2 does provide something for both types of drivers. The VTVT effect?

Couple this with the fact that the kappa2 engine hits the highest power rating at 6000 rpm , and its lightweight enough to accelerate fast. I guess this has the effect of many people springing out of the blocks and changing gear later than usual - which results in bad FE.
blackasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2011, 20:54   #190
BHPian
 
misquitas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Panjim
Posts: 859
Thanked: 272 Times
Default Re: Hyundai i10 Kappa (Nov-2008) : White Angel Comes Home !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackasta View Post
Couple this with the fact that the kappa2 engine hits the highest power rating at 6000 rpm , and its lightweight enough to accelerate fast. I guess this has the effect of many people springing out of the blocks and changing gear later than usual - which results in bad FE.
Those inclined to extract maximum power out of the I10 should only look left -- the tachometer for the rpm ratings. Those interested in FE figures should only look right -- the Gear Shift Indicator. My wife and mum, however, keep looking at the centre -- the speedometer. At the end of the day, it all depends on which part of the lovely blue-white instrument console appeals to you.

Last edited by misquitas : 29th June 2011 at 21:06.
misquitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2011, 08:53   #191
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,746
Thanked: 7,964 Times
Default Re: Hyundai i10 Kappa (Nov-2008) : White Angel Comes Home !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misquitas View Post
Mobike008, is your above experience of the I10 still based on your personal I10 Kappa1 or have you driven the Kappa2 as well? The reason I ask is, in your post on another thread (May 31, 2011), your described I10 as "ok on low end torque but, nothing great shakes".

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2372869 (Hyundai i10 Kappa2 Sportz Next Gen)

I also tend to believe that the "aggressive style driving" capabilities of the pocket rocket leaves many spirited I10 owners disappointed with low FE figures. Having said that, the I10 also delivers the fancy FE figures for sedate drivers such as myself. So, the I10 kappa2 does provide something for both types of drivers. The VTVT effect?
No. I havent got the opportunity to drive Kappa 2 yet. A friend bought it recently, may give it a shot in near future. However, as said in other post. Low end torque is nothing to write home about. Perhaps, I am spoiled by massive torque that I am used to from WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackasta View Post
Couple this with the fact that the kappa2 engine hits the highest power rating at 6000 rpm , and its lightweight enough to accelerate fast. I guess this has the effect of many people springing out of the blocks and changing gear later than usual - which results in bad FE.
Now I really need to drive the K-2. I do exactly what you say with K-1. I am always off the block first and in a perenially "overtaking mode"

I just dont like driving sedately. Well, I tried a few times. I feel bored to hell and sometimes feel like dozing off.....also, i experienced close calls when i am driving slow....strange..huh? When i switch back to my normal style. Things are back to normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misquitas View Post
Those inclined to extract maximum power out of the I10 should only look left -- the tachometer for the rpm ratings. Those interested in FE figures should only look right -- the Gear Shift Indicator. My wife and mum, however, keep looking at the centre -- the speedometer. At the end of the day, it all depends on which part of the lovely blue-white instrument console appeals to you.
Same story.My wife grips the side bars and mom looks at the speedometer. They are in the car like 20% of the overall time. So I try to control my urge and drive sanely but, still fast (according to them)

My wife is used to it and has supreme confidence and trust but, same thing cannot be said about mom. Anyways, I intend to totally change my style for 2 important ladies in my life
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2011, 10:28   #192
BHPian
 
rki2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 664
Thanked: 138 Times
Default Re: Hyundai i10 Kappa (Nov-2008) : White Angel Comes Home !!!

As far the humming sound is concerned, the Service advisor says that it is common thing with i10s. I spoke to him over phone. I am planning to visit the showroom and TD the TD car so that i can find out what is the truth. Long back i have drievn my friend's i10 so i don't exactly remember.

Driving style to avoid the humming sound:- I found this way to avoid the annoying humming sound. Once i start moving the car and after shifting to the 2nd gear, just move in the same gear till the car reaches 2000 rpm and then only shift upwards. This applies to all the gears. Shifting to 3rd gear below 2000rpm again causes the humming sound.I think think way of driving will cost more on the fuel efficiency.
rki2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2011, 10:55   #193
BHPian
 
misquitas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Panjim
Posts: 859
Thanked: 272 Times
Default Re: Hyundai i10 Kappa (Nov-2008) : White Angel Comes Home !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rki2007 View Post
As far the humming sound is concerned, the Service advisor says that it is common thing with i10s. I spoke to him over phone. I am planning to visit the showroom and TD the TD car so that i can find out what is the truth. Long back i have drievn my friend's i10 so i don't exactly remember.

Driving style to avoid the humming sound:- I found this way to avoid the annoying humming sound. Once i start moving the car and after shifting to the 2nd gear, just move in the same gear till the car reaches 2000 rpm and then only shift upwards. This applies to all the gears. Shifting to 3rd gear below 2000rpm again causes the humming sound.I think think way of driving will cost more on the fuel efficiency.
Yes, I agree. Shifting gears below 2000 rpm generates that loud hum, which can be quite disconcerting for the driver not familiar with the I10. Shifting between 2000-2500 rpm eliminates this hum. It takes time to get used to this situation. Now, that I am more comfortable with the I10, the humming sound on my I10 has been almost eliminated.
misquitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2011, 12:05   #194
BHPian
 
rki2007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 664
Thanked: 138 Times
Default Re: Hyundai i10 Kappa (Nov-2008) : White Angel Comes Home !!!

I have to change oil for my i 10. It is since 2 years it has been running in the same oil. But it has done only 8.5k kms. The service advisors say that the cost of oil will be 200 Rs per litre. Can anyone suggest me a better quality oil which will improve the performance.
rki2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2011, 15:41   #195
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,746
Thanked: 7,964 Times
Default Re: Hyundai i10 Kappa (Nov-2008) : White Angel Comes Home !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rki2007 View Post
I have to change oil for my i 10. It is since 2 years it has been running in the same oil. But it has done only 8.5k kms. The service advisors say that the cost of oil will be 200 Rs per litre. Can anyone suggest me a better quality oil which will improve the performance.
I was in the same situation. Last month White Angel went for a complete general service after almost a year and you need to immediately get a regular service done including wheel alignment and balance even if you dont use the car that often ( just like me...)

Perhaps, this post can help you understand the cost involved

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2406054 (Hyundai i10 Kappa (Nov-2008) : White Angel Comes Home !!!)
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hyundai Grand i10 Asta (O) AT comes home sawnilrules Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 47 13th November 2017 22:17
Cute little beauty comes home..., Yes its the pre-owned i10 1.2 kappa rki2007 Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 11 4th January 2011 11:54
i10 Magna (1.2 Kappa) Vs i10 Sportz (1.2 Kappa) MutantX Hatchbacks 52 12th September 2010 00:55


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 22:18.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks