Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 26th July 2011, 22:44   #46
Default Re: Expecting to cheer the 'Champagne' i10

Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
Hey thats an update after more than 2 years! Congrats on crossing the 25k milestone. (Or should I say kilometerstone )

18 KMPL with AC is pretty good. I don't think there will be figures a lot higher than that in real world.

I hope the car is doing very well and you are still fully happy with her.
Thanks Reinhard.

I hope the following are the reasons behind the ~18 KMPL:

* The stretch I traveled between Chennai and Trichy GST road is not having much traffic during sunny day which was resulted in driving 90% of the distance within 80 to 100 kmph and with less number of gear shifting
* When starting from chennai I filled the tank with Shell petrol (~Rs.69 per litre) near Pallavaram. Total journey traveled is 630 KM (including return). When nearing, much before Chennai, at around 560 KM traveled, I got the low fuel indicator. With this calculation I think I got around 18.5 KMPL
* Traveled with 4 adults (including myself driving) with nitrogen gas 32 psi on all tyres.
* No harsh acceleration. Steady or slow increase and decrease acceleration.

Yes I am happy with the car without much issues faced so far.
vijayk is offline   Reply With Quote