Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 26th November 2010, 22:55   #91
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.devdath View Post
. Skoda owners like you and Raveendra from Hyd have continously cemented the fact that Skoda as a brand is very reliable.

Just that a few ignorant dealers spoil the fun and the owner experience.
Very well said. Skoda has some unbeatable products on offer, but are overlooked just because of their after sales service.
nikhilv12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2010, 23:16   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremeshock View Post
Invisible thank you for the valuable information, but is it necessary to install the green cotton air filter cause my only worry is about it affecting the warranty and also that Skoda might just use this as an excuse if any problems do occur in the future.
Green cotton is a must as pete s ' deals them . It adds the cost by 7 k . Some tuners in mumbai offers the service for as low as 22 k .
swathyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2010, 08:24   #93
Distinguished - BHPian

Great review.

Remember me asking you if you would buy another Skoda and you saying no? Any change to that?

And, majority of Skoda's issues are coz of their electronic gadgets?
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2010, 21:22   #94
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Great review.

Remember me asking you if you would buy another Skoda and you saying no? Any change to that?

And, majority of Skoda's issues are coz of their electronic gadgets?
If i would buy another skoda? only time will tell.

Majority of skoda's issues i think is its after sales service. As far as what i have seen, their technicians do not have enough training to handle all the complicated systems involved. The electronic gadgetry and some other parts might not be able to handle the Indian conditions for long. The technicians are not even able to diagnose the problem in most of the cases, which ends up in failure of that part and sometimes other parts associated with it.
nikhilv12 is offline   Reply With Quote