Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 3rd January 2009, 12:02   #16
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on your purchase. I think Honda City AT would also have made a good buy except for perhaps the skimpy interior features for the price.

As for the old Corolla (the new Corolla Altis is supposed to be better), my experience with 35K has been terrific. Just switch it on and go (huge change from my old Maruti and GM cars).

Useful info: if you have a problem, just write to Toyota (from their contact us at their website). Of course, dealers may also take care of the problem, but writing to Toyota has always meant quick, sure, free, and satisfactory problem resolution from the dealers.
vasudeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2009, 12:24   #17

Congrats Sahil !

Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Congrats & same pinch ! I'm expecting delivery next week too.
What discounts or freebies did they offer you?
Are you planning on upsizing the tyres or rims?
Congratulations to you Mr.kanitkar,

Fantastic buy! Looking forward to the pictures.

Originally Posted by mrkanitkar View Post
They offered free discount of 40 K + mats. They almost sold all 2k8 models. They have option of laptop in new year, now but then free insurance is gone. OTR in PMC limits after free insurance is 13.70.
Porus is offline   Reply With Quote