Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 5th February 2009, 14:12   #31
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
Oops, my mistake. Ha, I liked the Jeetendra bit, but you could have told her that atleast the Swift won't be wearing white footwear a la Jeetu.

Could you please throw some light on this "loan against FD" thing ? FD of how much, loan of how much, interest charged etc etc.

P.S. : We plan to have a meet-cum-drive on 15/Feb Sunday to go to the track to watch some races. Joining ? Would be a nice drive and meet up.
She got an excuse to reject the White Swift. The battle was already lost there!!

Regarding the loan against FD - Its been discussed here http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-deposits.html (Car Loan against Fixed Deposits)

I've taken 5.2L loan against FD. The best thing is there no hypothecation and all that nonsense.

And regarding the meet, I am planning to drive down to Bangalore that weekend. If it doesnt materialise, then I'll def come for the meet
Fountainheader is offline   Reply With Quote