Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 3rd September 2009, 15:15   #136
BHPian

He He maybe i got carried away by a bit . But yeah in the 1st and 2nd gear i do notice that i need to shift the gear within a second after engaging the clutch.
ShyamSCrdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2009, 15:26   #137
Senior - BHPian

Nice review. Now waiting for a comparo with Petes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyamSCrdi View Post
@KP - i will be posting the filter pics soon. It is too big so am photoshopping it.
Photoshopping a pic to resize it.??
kpzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2009, 15:36   #138
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen View Post
Nice review. Now waiting for a comparo with Petes.

Photoshopping a pic to resize it.??
He he yeah i dont use the other things and was lazy to do it . Here are the pics of the filter.
Attached Thumbnails
My Hyundai Getz Crdi - Dark Grey Metallic. Update: 50,000 kms done-1.jpg  

My Hyundai Getz Crdi - Dark Grey Metallic. Update: 50,000 kms done-2.jpg  

My Hyundai Getz Crdi - Dark Grey Metallic. Update: 50,000 kms done-3.jpg  

My Hyundai Getz Crdi - Dark Grey Metallic. Update: 50,000 kms done-4.jpg  

My Hyundai Getz Crdi - Dark Grey Metallic. Update: 50,000 kms done-5.jpg  

My Hyundai Getz Crdi - Dark Grey Metallic. Update: 50,000 kms done-6.jpg  

My Hyundai Getz Crdi - Dark Grey Metallic. Update: 50,000 kms done-7.jpg  

Old 3rd September 2009, 15:46   #139
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Shyam PM this link to "turboindia" and let him have a look at this. Its unacceptable to have hot tracks rip a customer off 4.2k and give him a filter that doesn't fit. And Anil won't take it back because its cut now. Peter, if you reading this you really got to do something about this.
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2009, 16:10   #140
BHPian

Shyam, do you have a license to fly?
Ok, so your a little crazy, and you talked about how you are levitating 10cm off the ground these days. Now for the more conservative guys like me, who want to go fast but wont take the risk (again, ), what are the potential drawbacks of this box? Effect on the engine life? And you have again missed the very pertinent query - what do you do when you go for service? Is the knob and box removable completely?
pras.oct25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2009, 16:32   #141
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Shyam PM this link to "turboindia" and let him have a look at this. Its unacceptable to have hot tracks rip a customer off 4.2k and give him a filter that doesn't fit. And Anil won't take it back because its cut now. Peter, if you reading this you really got to do something about this.
Hmmm but then it was cut by Anil himself i mean the guy there did it.
Old 3rd September 2009, 16:51   #142
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pras.oct25 View Post
Shyam, do you have a license to fly?
Ok, so your a little crazy, and you talked about how you are levitating 10cm off the ground these days. Now for the more conservative guys like me, who want to go fast but wont take the risk (again, ), what are the potential drawbacks of this box? Effect on the engine life? And you have again missed the very pertinent query - what do you do when you go for service? Is the knob and box removable completely?
Drawbacks will be VITAMON. The engine life is reduced by atleast 20% other people may have other opinion but this is mine. And for the knob thinggy it can not be removed but the box can be removed, all that needs to be done is to remove the connector thats all.

Shyam
Old 3rd September 2009, 16:58   #143
BHPian

Hi Shyam, mclaren,

I have Pete's + K&N Stock replacement filter on my Getz, why don't we meet and do a comparo on the Pete's et the RD box this weekend?. My car is running on P1 mode currently on 195's S Drive's.

Last edited by anarchist : 3rd September 2009 at 16:59.
anarchist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2009, 19:15   #144
Senior - BHPian

Your green filter seems to be a different one.

Some pics of my Green filter.
My Hyundai Getz Crdi - Dark Grey Metallic. Update: 50,000 kms done-03092009265.jpg
My Hyundai Getz Crdi - Dark Grey Metallic. Update: 50,000 kms done-03092009266.jpg
My Hyundai Getz Crdi - Dark Grey Metallic. Update: 50,000 kms done-03092009267.jpg
Old 3rd September 2009, 22:28   #145
BHPian

Funny my filter looked nothing like this when i bought it. I think there was a mixup somewhere

Shyam
Old 4th September 2009, 09:56   #146
Senior - BHPian

Part No. of my filter.
My Hyundai Getz Crdi - Dark Grey Metallic. Update: 50,000 kms done-04092009271.jpg
Old 4th September 2009, 10:49   #147
BHPian

I think you got the filter for the Petrol Getz instead of the Diesel Getz, How do I know this, well at first when I went to get the filter the guy got the petrol filter and found that it was too big to fit into the diesel car and then he inquired with the stockiest who confirmed that the filter which is available and sent to the dealer was the only one for the Getz. Well he also had the K&N filter and I chose to get the K&N over the Green one.
anarchist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2009, 11:35   #148
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchist View Post
I think you got the filter for the Petrol Getz instead of the Diesel Getz, How do I know this, well at first when I went to get the filter the guy got the petrol filter and found that it was too big to fit into the diesel car and then he inquired with the stockiest who confirmed that the filter which is available and sent to the dealer was the only one for the Getz. Well he also had the K&N filter and I chose to get the K&N over the Green one.
He! He! I got the petrol getz filter first too. Then went and exchanged and even then this happened . Oh! and i must tell you guys. I sent the pics and the measurement of my filter to Peter of petes and guess what i get prompt replies, so prompt that i could not keep up and after i sent all this he promply agreed to change the filter. There has been a mixup and Peter was very very gracious to accept the mixup and offer a replacement almost immediately. I have never ever come accross such good customer support. Having said that i also need to say Peter is a very nice guy.

Shyam
Old 4th September 2009, 11:59   #149
BHPian

Now this is what i call customer support, Great going peter.
brraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2009, 12:19   #150
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyamSCrdi View Post
He! He! I got the petrol getz filter first too. Then went and exchanged and even then this happened . Oh! and i must tell you guys. I sent the pics and the measurement of my filter to Peter of petes and guess what i get prompt replies, so prompt that i could not keep up and after i sent all this he promply agreed to change the filter. There has been a mixup and Peter was very very gracious to accept the mixup and offer a replacement almost immediately. I have never ever come accross such good customer support. Having said that i also need to say Peter is a very nice guy.

Shyam
Peter, I respect your professionalism deeply. I wish more people (read tuners) are as transparent/professional as you are.
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote