Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 1st April 2009, 20:50   #76
BHPian

Nive buy... Until recently i had a 2.4V6 A4 and loved it. Loads of torque and it was really comfortable. My car had the Audi sport suspension option (Do you get that in India?), which had the larger wheels and slightly stiffer suspension.

One question - i didnt think the 2.5TDI was a Quattro? So how come you said "The options are more for the interiors. Exterior wise the only thing i miss out is the Quattro Badge and 18" wheels as options. I have upgraded to 17" anyways."

Enjoy the car and drive safe. Oh and i reallly like the colour!!!
Samir Taheer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2009, 21:02   #77
BHPian

wow redeff your happiness reflects through your post and the way you wrote it, i felt every emotion you went through while bringing this beauty home.
The car looks stunning, infact everything is stunning about her, the color, the interiors, brown upholstery, Day time lights etc. Everything is perfect to the core.
Congratulations and wishing you and your car many many miles of happiness and fun!
All the best for your journery with this genuine german engineering & finesse.
ashish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2009, 21:10   #78
BHPian

Congrats for the new "EXOTICAR".Seems New "TRANSPORTER" in MUMBAI..lolz just Kiddin...
bugatti_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2009, 21:24   #79
Distinguished - BHPian

It's unbelievably beautiful. Red and all I don't know, I'd rather have it in this white. With the same shade of leather and aluminium inserts. You are very lucky indeed.
FlyingSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2009, 21:33   #80
Senior - BHPian

Thumbs up Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeff View Post
And i'm in love!
And may you be in love for as long as you own this beauty.

The car is Magic and you're blessed. Enjoy and take good care of your wonderful possession, Redeff.

Best wishes..

aK
k_ajay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2009, 22:43   #81
BHPian

Just returned from a short drive. The engine has good torque and she surges ahead with Minimal drama. The easiest way to keep her from crossing the 3k rpm mark for breaking in is to let go the accelerator for a second or two till she pulls a gear up. ( Which you do not really feel due to the multitronic , just see the rev counter fall a bit.

Now who called her under powered? I'm more than happy with a 9. something 0-100 dash , with 12 KMPL FE in city and a 70 Lt. Fuel tank. And i don't really miss the rear wheel drive. Am not planning to go on Kamakazie missions with her. And if a Laura can do 180 without fuss the A4 should definately Do her bit. It's all i need for power and refinement. The interiors are just so much more lavish and hawt.

And no, even if the Benz had more leg room it would still be underequipped with tacky interiors. Fie to Benz's cost cutting.
redeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 02:47   #82
Senior - BHPian

Congrats
she is a beauty
Drive safe.
akshay4587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 09:26   #83
BHPian

congrats redef. awesome car. white audi in the night with the led's ON, most beautifull car to see. ride safe.
arbind85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 12:15   #84
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Now who called her under powered? I'm more than happy with a 9. something 0-100 dash , with 12 KMPL FE in city and a 70 Lt. Fuel tank.
Exactly. It's an unbelievable combination, just perfect for our driving conditions. Grunt when you want it, else frugal and pleasant.

Quote:
And if a Laura can do 180 without fuss...
Actually it does make quite a bit of a fuss....

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...0km-drive.html (Skoda Laura - 700km drive)

...but that's besides the point, of course.

Quote:
And no, even if the Benz had more leg room it would still be underequipped with tacky interiors. Fie to Benz's cost cutting.
Underequipped, I guess. More than tacky, I think just not exciting enough. It's quite well finished and of high quality, the C !!
Old 2nd April 2009, 12:30   #85
GTO
Team-BHP Support

MAGIC, sheer magic....I love the front end look, those pearl necklace headlamps are to die for!

Congrats Redeff! Lets go for an expressway run once, in our German autobahn cruisers.

Quote:
The Car looks the best in Ibis white.
White Audi + black glasses + classy plates = Killer.

Quote:
The Back though gracefull and good looking i belive is a bit too regressive for the agressive front.
Apparently, the designers ran out of money by the time they reach the rear (design starts from the front). Nope, I'm not kidding!

Quote:
What really got me onto the A4 besides the exteriors are the interiors.
Same here. The first thing that struck me in the 3.2 FSI was the awesome interior quality.

Drive safe!
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 13:37   #86
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats Redeff !
The A4 looks superb in white, and your interior color makes it a smashing combo.
Germans look their best in white IMO, my next ones white too hopefully should get her this weekend.
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 15:13   #87
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
...my next ones white too hopefully should get her this weekend.

Which one bhai? I'm curious. is there a thread in the Luxury & Imports section that I've not been following?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Congrats Redeff! Lets go for an expressway run once, in our German autobahn cruisers.
...and take a couple of interested bhp'ians along as well

Last edited by FlyingSpur : 2nd April 2009 at 15:16.
Old 2nd April 2009, 15:14   #88
Senior - BHPian

520D I believe. Dude is starting a collection of Beemer 5 series
ImmortalZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 15:36   #89
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalZ View Post
520D I believe. Dude is starting a collection of Beemer 5 series
Not really, this is my last one atleast of the E60 series, looking forward to the F10.
Not starting any collection, just a family tradition so to say, all cars have always been bought in pairs.
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 19:51   #90
BHPian

This car is in for the long haul. Anyways, as requested after i get back home will post the day time pics. The pics taken post tomorrow will look pretty much different.

@ GTO your Benz will so smoke me out. Lol. Sorry no highway runs for now. Got exams coming up and a busy month or two, but lets have a meet up for coffee or something. I'd recomend the Bagel shop @ bandra

I don't mind an expressway run post that though. If Sahil or someone else gives company in the 520 , we should make for a pretty picture for the shutter bugs

Last edited by redeff : 2nd April 2009 at 19:53.
redeff is offline   Reply With Quote