| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|2nd August 2010, 18:24||#61|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Jun 2008
Thanked: 462 Times
If and when you go for repaint / replacement, the gasket can be pulled/cut out.
|4th August 2010, 16:26||#62|
Join Date: Apr 2009
Thanked: 0 Times
hey that's a good tip. but i always thought that the moulding was tight fitted without any glue. also, looseness of the moulding is evident.
All NHC users - after driving my car for over a year i have a few experiences to share.
First, the good things:
1) Fantabulous AC: It cools the entire cabin within minutes
2) Excellent Highway cruiser: Have driven max 380 kms at stretch without much fatigue.
3) Slick gear shifts
4) Can squeeze in up to 15 - 17 kmpl fuel efficiency by disciplined driving.
5) Premium materials used - Fabric, plastics, seat cushions.
6) Quintessential Honda: Fill it, shut it, forget it!! No need to ever look under the hood.
7) Massive Boot Space: One can stuff luggage worth weeks and drive around.
8) Silent Drive and exhilarating roar: Sports Car like engine sound on revving.
9) Effortless Steering and easy to maneuver through bad traffic
10) Monstrous Pick Up when required.
11) Excellent on high speeds: Feel confident and sticks to the road. Though slight body roll is evident.
12) Stunning looker: Age-less features!
Now, the bad things :/
1) Thin tyres
2) Sensitive suspension
3) Very ...very low ground clearance: Can kiss the speed breaker with just 3 fully grown adults seated.
4) Cramped head room for tall drivers.
5) Totally insufficient boot-well for co-passenger, especially with above average height.
6) Very light body metal: Prone to dents with the slightest impacts.
7) Bumper alignment can get messed up with regular city road bumps.
8) CD Player is dearly missed.
9) Electrically folding ORVMs dearly missed.
10) Low level seating: Ingress and getting out is cumbersome.
I guess that's all for the first year experience.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Honda recalls City, Jazz and Civic for Airbag defect||farooq817||The Indian Car Scene||18||31st January 2017 18:59|
|2011 i10 Asta A/T - its Korean, its new, its fast, its red, and its coming.||nirupesh||Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports||1||8th January 2011 10:45|
|JK Tyre Manufacturing defect on Scorpio causing vibration||chandrda||Tyre & Alloy wheel Section||1||18th May 2009 13:58|
|Fourth Enzo Crashed - SOB!||GTO||The International Automotive Scene||18||21st December 2004 10:28|