Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 25th June 2009, 07:38   #271
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Should make for nice weekend reading.
T-bhp going on read only mode from today for a week for server upgrade. so take your own time
geeash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2009, 10:28   #272
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Mr Shivaprakash K
+(91)-9894509846,9884539151
Old No 148 New No 16, Thiruvalleeswar Nagar, V V Koil Street, Anna Nagar West, Chennai - 600101
Thanks for the info. will call and speak to them and keep you guys posted.
Old 25th June 2009, 10:48   #273
Senior - BHPian

Both the contact numbers are wrong karthik. The first number there is no one called sivaprakash. the secondnumber call does not even go..........Tried another landline number listed in internet but that is also wrong.
Any other numbers??.
Vahan if you have autocar can you look up the numbers for me??
Old 25th June 2009, 11:18   #274
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeash View Post
T-bhp going on read only mode from today for a week for server upgrade. so take your own time
How so? is it announced somewhere here?

Quote:
Both the contact numbers are wrong karthik. The first number there is no one called sivaprakash. the secondnumber call does not even go..........Tried another landline number listed in internet but that is also wrong.
Any other numbers??.
Sorry, Ashwin
I glanced thro that autocar issue at Tata S.S.
VahanPujari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2009, 11:22   #275
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VahanPujari View Post
How so? is it announced somewhere here?
Heres where:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ving-home.html
prince_pervez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2009, 11:37   #276
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Any other numbers??.
I have old edition of Autocar book in my house.
I'll check tonight and send you the contact details.
aks_karthik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2009, 12:23   #277
Senior - BHPian

Default "H" problem in your Display

Aswin,
Check this link. Blue & Me - Tech Info and questions and answers - Page 11 - The FIAT Forum

last week you were asking about the 'H' letter displayed in your Speedometer console display near to the headlight adjustment No na.
The link have some useful tips for this issue.
Old 29th June 2009, 14:57   #278
Senior - BHPian

Had told you guys that i have a bumpy ride before. Took the car for checking up to ECR workshop. The guys inspected the car and the wheel and now say that the alloy wheel is bent from inside. They even put the wheel on the balancing machines and the wheel is rotating elliptically. Alloy wheels are the most strongest when compared to ordinary rims and they dont bend easily. These guys say even taking the car over a small bump can damage the alloys. I have never heard of this theory. The wheels are ok no damage. I had reported that sound is coming from front wheel even in first service for which they said they changed something. Now this is happening.

I tried calling the territory manager Mr.Natrajan and his mobile is switched off. ( He has not even bothered to revert back about the bumper tow hook issue). I have not recieved my miniature linea model either for answering a quiz at car and coffee meet.

It is really quite irritating. I have called Mr. Vickram who is the CSM for tamilnadu and spoke to him now. He said he will get back. Waiting with my fingers crossed..............Can someone help me.........
Old 29th June 2009, 15:04   #279
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Had told you guys that i have a bumpy ride before. Took the car for checking up to ECR workshop. The guys inspected the car and the wheel and now say that the alloy wheel is bent from inside. They even put the wheel on the balancing machines and the wheel is rotating elliptically. Alloy wheels are the most strongest when compared to ordinary rims and they dont bend easily. These guys say even taking the car over a small bump can damage the alloys. I have never heard of this theory. The wheels are ok no damage. I had reported that sound is coming from front wheel even in first service for which they said they changed something. Now this is happening.

I tried calling the territory manager Mr.Natrajan and his mobile is switched off. ( He has not even bothered to revert back about the bumper tow hook issue). I have not recieved my miniature linea model either for answering a quiz at car and coffee meet.

It is really quite irritating. I have called Mr. Vickram who is the CSM for tamilnadu and spoke to him now. He said he will get back. Waiting with my fingers crossed..............Can someone help me.........
Try to call Siddha ,Tata CSM.He is very helpful.
I think,you have his number.else PM me.
Old 30th June 2009, 13:27   #280
Senior - BHPian

I called this man again as i did not get any call back. He now says the damage is caused by me. I told him, i have never seen a alloy wheel getting damaged in running through a small pot holes. He says he will get alloy wheel persons from fiat to inspect and then will let me know in 2 days time.....i am getting irritated day by day. one more niggle i am off to the court............
Old 30th June 2009, 14:24   #281
BANNED

I mentioned earlier that on Mumbai-Pune expressway, @ 160 kmph, my car did not feel very stable as compared to other owners Linea's. may be I next time when I'm at service station for my viper tank replacement, I'll to get my car checked for this alloy wheel issue.
Old 30th June 2009, 15:42   #282
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I called this man again as i did not get any call back. He now says the damage is caused by me. says he will get alloy wheel persons from fiat to inspect and then will let me know in 2 days time.....i am getting irritated day by day. one more niggle i am off to the court............
Thats strange , Alloys are the strongest part and are many times stronger than rims. How can they bend? MAybe they will change alloy in warranty (dont think so), hope they are able to repair whatever is bent.
Have you hit anything hard? On my himachal trip i hit atleast 100 pothholes and not to forget those JOINTS OF ROADS on highways, whenever we hit that car jumps and that could cause your alloy bend maybe.

People with tow hooks are happy, seems it was a good luck charm from fiat
Seems some people are having recurring problems, one after the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VahanPujari View Post
I mentioned earlier that on Mumbai-Pune expressway, @ 160 kmph, my car did not feel very stable as compared to
But you mentioned that after sometime car felt stable again, didnt you? We concluded that it was a road issue and not anything with car.
coolboy007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2009, 16:16   #283
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolboy007 View Post
But you mentioned that after sometime car felt stable again, didnt you? We concluded that it was a road issue and not anything with car.
Yes, it feels stable now also but then I've never again taken her to 160 kmph. Its at that speed I felt the stability issue, may be the road, may be the curvature of road etc etc. But then, on the same road FastLove's Linea felt very planted @ 170 kmph?
Old 30th June 2009, 16:35   #284
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
i am getting irritated day by day. one more niggle i am off to the court............

This is what FIAT (or Tata) has to avoid, consistently year after year over next few years if they want to rule the Indian Hearts and Roads.

in my view even invoking such a feeling in the mind of the owner who has paid 8.5Lacs for a premium car is not good. Most importantly more such irritations make person switch the brand next time when he makes a purchase.

Linea and Punto are two great products from FIAT, but Sales and After Sales need to be consitently world class for next few years.
StarVegabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2009, 08:17   #285
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Have you hit anything hard?
No. I have not hit anything hard. The dealer tells that only the alloys are bent. No damage to tyres or underchassis otr wheel console which seems to be very fishy