Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 21st March 2013, 18:16   #31
Default Re: Zen and the Art of Buying your First Car

devrajman, the body colored bumpers and ORVMs do look good. I have the older ORVM; planning to get ones like you pretty soon.

I need to get it serviced soon too. No peace of mind till then. And after watching the service center guys a couple of times, hopefully I can learn to do some basic stuff myself! Or maybe you can point me in the right direction from time to time

Thanks Trooper!
1. I have some wiper issues too. My first service should get it sorted, hopefully. It hasn't rained much since I bought my car, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed about the water accumulation!

2. My ac runs pretty fine; I rarely use it though.

And the advice about keeping a check on how much I plan to spend on it is spot on. I had a few things in mind (no engine swap in my plans though!), but I guess I should just concentrate on keeping her in good running shape.

And yep, I AM on a budget. But no poser alloys or fat tires for me in any case. Couldn't agree more with you there. I'll have a word with the service engineer about the carb replacement.
Shridhar is offline   Reply With Quote