Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 6th January 2011, 20:37   #241
BHPian

Default Re: My Fiat Linea experience - Vocal White.

Jaisha8, sorry for not having replied to your post. I've been off Team-BHP for a few days. A few issues have cropped up, which I'm pained to say, almost make us repent having bought a Fiat. Please do offer any advice you might have:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ce-needed.html
one-77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2011, 10:44   #242
BHPian

Bought this new Dent remover tool from Teleshopping. Great value product and unfortunately already had a chance to use it on my Ford Ikon. A truck fellow brused on the front LH side of my Ikon door and there was a dent as if somebody hit with a rubber padded hammer. The paint was intact, but there was dent.
So I used this tool and the dent was gone. No scratches, no marks and the paint is intact.. You can view the complete details of this product in the below web link that I have attached.

https://www.dingking.tv/index.php?pa...mbm1argsscebv4
jaisha8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2011, 13:42   #243
BHPian

A image of my Linea in my house...
Attached Images

Old 28th February 2011, 15:49   #244
Senior - BHPian

Absolutely lovely picture. Looks like a nice wallpaper downloaded from the net.

I read your review and all your posts. You seem to have got a good experience with the Linea.
ajay_satpute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2011, 15:56   #245
Senior - BHPian

mate how much did the dent remover cost you? is it user friendly?

keep me posted mate!!
geeash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2011, 18:00   #246
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeash View Post
mate how much did the dent remover cost you? is it user friendly?

keep me posted mate!!
Hi geeash, long time mate..how's ur car doing? The dent remover cost me 2500 including shipping and it is very very easy to use and user friendly too.
Old 4th March 2011, 15:29   #247
BHPian

I am looking for a used GRANDE PUNTO,1.3 MJD, any variant would do. If any members from Kerala come across any Punto for sale please let me know. You can either PM. As I am presently abroad you may contact me on my email jaisha8@yahoo.com.
Old 15th April 2011, 10:38   #248
BHPian

My friend bought a new Chevy Cruze and we did a photo shoot with Cruze and my Linea. Just uploading this photoshoot images.
Attached Images

Old 15th April 2011, 10:44   #249
Senior - BHPian

Lovely photoshoot. Linea and Cruze are two simply rocking cars in their category. Both bring a fresh feel to the respective crowded segments.

Man...you have got beautiful backgrounds everywhere. Loved the place too.
ajay_satpute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2011, 12:05   #250
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Lovely photoshoot. Linea and Cruze are two simply rocking cars in their category. Both bring a fresh feel to the respective crowded segments.

Man...you have got beautiful backgrounds everywhere. Loved the place too.
Thanx Ajay. The photo shoot was done below a bridge and a river flowing nearby. This was in 'Kandassan kadavu' Kerala. A very beautiful place indeed.
Old 15th April 2011, 13:17   #251
BHPian

jaisha, nice photos of the beasts. I am interested in that Dent removing tool. Can it remove small dings as well? I am concerned as the video shows removing a bigger dent.
BulZire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2011, 13:37   #252
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulZire View Post
jaisha, nice photos of the beasts. I am interested in that Dent removing tool. Can it remove small dings as well? I am concerned as the video shows removing a bigger dent.
it

Yes Bulzire. It can remove relatively small dents also. For small dents, you need to keep the glue for a bit longer duration on the metal before you screw the nut on top. I have removed a small size dent from my Ikon.
Old 15th April 2011, 14:06   #253
BHPian

A gem of a car. Looks too gud in vocal white. I also a have a Linea bossa nova white, but is bossa nova white different from vocal white? And if i dont mind, please remove the mudflaps. They kill the car's looks. Anyways its a beauty.
Naparajito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2011, 09:47   #254
BHPian

My Linea E+ was taken for the 3rd service yesterday to Hyson Motors, Trichur after pre-booking for this service. The 1st service was free and 2nd service was done at 9500 kms. I had missed the 12 months period and done the 2nd service quite late. My Service advisor advised strictly not to miss the 24 months service and luckily I remembered it and got this done yesterday.
My car was delivered at 8.30 am and by the time the driver reached my home again they call my house at 11.00 am and informs that the Car is ready for collection. I had also listed out some problems to be rectified, Poor cooling of A/c, Dual horn not working and replacement of one roof bulb. When the driver went to collect the car he was told there is no problem with A/c, dual horn is working and they only changed the bulb. My car has run 11000 kms now after the 2nd service of 9500 kms. I wish to know, when it is the 3rd service (24 months) do they have to change the oil or not?
Also they did not do any water service or anything. It was sent back even much dirty and filthier than when we delivered the car for service. The greasy finger prints of the mechanics were on some places of the car.
Even before this, once when I had taken the car for service they didnt clean the car and I personally met the Quality manager and he called a person to get it serviced.
I am totally dissappointed with Hyson's way of service and wish to make a customer complaint on the FIAT website. Before that I would like to get your valuable comments on this to go for further action.
Old 20th April 2011, 10:10   #255
BHPian

hi,

there are service update reminders in Linea. do they not remind you of service intervals?

give a lower rating in the feedback form and automatically they will respond with good service. must be your driver signed the form with out proper filling at the time of delivery and the service people will fill it as per their liking. ensure you fill it next time and give a lower rating
dsr_rpm is offline   Reply With Quote