Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 10th June 2009, 00:16   #16
BHPian

Default Help regarding Head Unit

Hi Fellas,

I need tips on head unit Pioneer DVH 3190UB.
I made 2 DVDs for my CS.
The head unit supports DivX as my Sony home DVD player.
But DVDs are working good with home DVD player, but throwing an error in head unit, even one DVD I made with mp3s, that also not working with same error.

Please guide, the error something like 9E-ERROR (I will update the exact phrase tomorrow).

Help me.
arun.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2010, 19:31   #17
BHPian

Default 20,000 KMs and Running

Hi,

The car is done over 20,000 in just 8 months, my family is enjoying the car back home in Kolkata, India where I am driving a Range Rver in UK.

CS is running fine with a FE slight over 12, no major expenses, regular servicing, a little bit fittings problems, rest experience is good.
We have driver who is over 40+ and drives car well (experienced guy). He treats the car well like his own, another reason being well health of the car.

Good service from RD Motors, Kolkata and I have a friend in Tata Motors Kolkata, Passenger Car Servicing Dept.

Will update more soon.

Regards.
Arun
Old 10th February 2010, 21:48   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun.m View Post
Hi,

The car is done over 20,000 in just 8 months, my family is enjoying the car back home in Kolkata, India where I am driving a Range Rver in UK.
===================
Will update more soon.

Regards.
Arun

That's a good to know. Arun would you have considered a manza if you were to make your buying desicion now. All the best for your future drives.
airbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2010, 21:46   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbender View Post
That's a good to know. Arun would you have considered a manza if you were to make your buying desicion now. All the best for your future drives.
Manza is a model which is too early to buy - people have money in more than crores might buy car before the hit the road, we as middle class need to make informed decision to invest more than even 10K.