Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 9th August 2012, 13:03   #16
Default Re: First impressions and 500 km in a Hyundai i10.

Originally Posted by joslicx View Post

Also one thing I have noticed in my i10 is that engine noise is somewhat different (and distinguishable) when AC is ON! Can you also feel the same. Just switch off the ICE, roll up windows and try to switch AC ON and OFF and see if can also feel the same. It might be just my car.
I noticed a similar issue a few days agom with the AC ON, the engine noise is audibly different. I can't explain it. The noise is heard when the gear is in neutral, whenever the clutch is used and when the car is accelerating. Any hints?

The car was manufactured in DEC 2009, purchased in JAN 2010m has been regularly serviced and has ran on FE figures of ~8 - 11 (city driver).

P.S. This is a real old thread! Good to find such topics
ankur_fox is offline   Reply With Quote