Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 13th July 2009, 11:48   #16
ada
BHPian

This could happen if some fool sprayed water directly into the exhaust while cleaning, in that case there should be no probelm, anyway Chuchan congrats on your new buy.
ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2009, 11:55   #17
Senior - BHPian

congrats on the buy,RED is more appealing.
Ramsagar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2009, 12:04   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ada View Post
This could happen if some fool sprayed water directly into the exhaust while cleaning, in that case there should be no probelm, anyway Chuchan congrats on your new buy.
Well that's what convinced us and we drove back home happily.
Chuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2009, 12:06   #19
Senior - BHPian

Congrats for the Punto buy.Have a safe ride and happy motoring.
hillram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2009, 12:10   #20
BHPian

Congrats.

I guess now the sales are picking up
aqualeo2040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2009, 12:26   #21
BHPian

congrats on your new car. You have chosen the best color in GP. Red GP looks eye catching. Im sure you will get enough stares in traffic signals. Enjoy the ride.
sharu945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2009, 12:50   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharu945 View Post
congrats on your new car. You have chosen the best color in GP. Red GP looks eye catching. Im sure you will get enough stares in traffic signals. Enjoy the ride.
Hey Thanks dude!!! and its already happening on the way back home from showroom near forum one guy was following us in a Zen(I think) and on the signal he stopped his car came out the car and looked the front of the red beauty and waved super and went back to his car.
Old 13th July 2009, 15:38   #23
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuchan View Post
Hey Thanks dude!!! and its already happening on the way back home from showroom near forum one guy was following us in a Zen(I think) and on the signal he stopped his car came out the car and looked the front of the red beauty and waved super and went back to his car.
congrats on your red GP, looks stunning and eye catcher, design is different then others and surely like linea this can too be admiration guaranteed!
vijaythacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2009, 17:17   #24
BHPian

We would post a detailed report very soon (almost close to 500km). For now, few photo to share and few things to notice carefully while you take delivery.

-Open the bonnet and inspect thoroughly (there was a spot felt unpainted.)
-Carefully check the beading in the each door.
-Play the audio in higher volume and check if you hear some vibration in all doors. (In my case, there was a slight vib in the right rear door at higher volume I am planning to fix this at my 1000 kms oil change.)
-Ask for floor mate (if accessories are available by then) in my case, they placed a Horlicks curtin box as a floor cover, kind of awkward. They could just have left empty.
-Tank was all most empty. HOWEVER, they did give coupon for 5L.
-Btw, I hate that RTO.

Enough said, as we all know Fiat is Gem of A.S.S but something made me happy. I am not sure all do this, but since this is my first car purchase, I felt happy. What they do? Well here is the answer.
Attached Images

Old 13th July 2009, 21:20   #25
NIP
Senior - BHPian

congrats...fantastic colour choice and the best set of OE alloys i've seen till date on any car!!
NIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2009, 23:39   #26
BHPian

Cuchan,
Congrats on the new ride, it looks awesome. Fantastic paint job by Tatafiat. RED colour Rocks!!. I think Grand Punto will set the fiat sales chart on fire.
supremoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2009, 09:41   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuchan View Post
Enough said, as we all know Fiat is Gem of A.S.S but something made me happy. I am not sure all do this, but since this is my first car purchase, I felt happy. What they do? Well here is the answer.
That's a really nice gesture - it must be making the customer even more special while starting the journey with his new chariot :-).

Just curious, was yours the 1st Punto sold & delivered by that dealer, or do they do this for every car delivered? If that's the case, then it's a nice practise to follow!

Cheers,
Vikram
comfortablynumb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2009, 10:55   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIP View Post
congrats...fantastic colour choice and the best set of OE alloys i've seen till date on any car!!
+1 to that! And Congrats @chuchan
prince_pervez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2009, 12:17   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
That's a really nice gesture - it must be making the customer even more special while starting the journey with his new chariot :-).

Just curious, was yours the 1st Punto sold & delivered by that dealer, or do they do this for every car delivered? If that's the case, then it's a nice practise to follow!

Cheers,
Vikram
No its not, its the fourth GP from the showroom, and it was around 8 we took the delivery and entire showroom guys were out to clap and wave us out...

There were other cars delivered too but the were only two to three people doing this for the delivery. But for our car the entire showroom and sales guys came out and waved for us... (May be its because of the fight which we had initially before the delivery; but still took the same car)
Old 14th July 2009, 15:35   #30
BHPian

that was a great clap of honour..!
congratz..!
car looks smashing in red and those hottttt alloys
shantyrocks is offline   Reply With Quote