Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 15th July 2009, 05:07   #31
BHPian

Congrats!! Chuchan. A very good choice of buying a red GP MJD. Few queries for you -> From which showroon in b'lore did you buy this car? Any freebies offered with the deal? Very curious to know about the complete ownership/handling of this car. Thanks.

-Vish
vishwask82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2009, 10:30   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishwask82 View Post
Congrats!! Chuchan. A very good choice of buying a red GP MJD. Few queries for you -> From which showroon in b'lore did you buy this car? Any freebies offered with the deal? Very curious to know about the complete ownership/handling of this car. Thanks.

-Vish
Sorry Vish was too busy

Nup no freebies. I am still waiting for RTO. once I get that I am planing to take her to Chennai over weekend.

I got her at Concorde Motors Dairy Circle.

still no calls from fiat guys about RTO, owners manual and accessories (floor mat, mud flap. oh god why is it taking so long..
Chuchan is offline   Reply With Quote