Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 30th July 2009, 11:02   #121
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunilrj View Post
Wildon, i had purchased it for 5999/- i dont know if its available in Bangalore, but it can be purchased with a credit card on the website of the company! cheers
Yes i checked the website, i thought before buying i ll have a look at it personally. Thanks for the pricing info. Your Linea is really well dressed

The website showing its dealers:
KARNATAKA

M/s SHOBA ENTERPRISES, SHIMOGA

M/s SANVEER UDYOG, HUBLI

Source:Hymatic Agro - Network - Domestic

Last edited by wildon : 30th July 2009 at 11:05.
wildon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2009, 13:01   #122
BHPian

Quote:
yes ofcourse NutsNbolts: heregoes

1. Reverse parking sensors - red soul - Free of Cost from my Friend
2. 3M RE 35 sun control - Automatrix - 3000
3. broadway Mirror - My friends Shop - Free of Cost
4. 5 * Michellin 195/60/15 primacy LC tyres - wheel Care Mangalore - 4950 per typre
5. Karllson leather Seating with door trims, gear lever Boot, handbrake Boot - Karllson leather bangalore - 30,000
6. Waxoyl Value protection package - orange care marketing - 9500
7. Fiat branded valve caps - ebay.com - 350 odd
8. 'Linea' scuff Plates - Ebay.com - 3500
9. Rain X Wipes - Ebay.com - 199/-
10. Black and Decker Vaccum Cleaner - Ebay.in - 3499
11. k& N Air filter - sniper Automotives Mumbai - 6200
12. Fiat branded Tissue Box cover - Ebay.com - 150
13. 32 GB kingston pen drive - Impact mangalore - 3600
14. leather care gel armorall - ebay.com - 499
15. Vinyl Shiner - Formula 1 - Friends Shop - free of Cost

Hope i have not missed out anything.. in case i have will add it later!!
Thanks Sunil. Now I know where to set the benchmark when I get my Punto. Thanks for the effort.
NutsNBolts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2009, 15:51   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutsNBolts View Post
Thanks Sunil. Now I know where to set the benchmark when I get my Punto. Thanks for the effort.
NutsNBolts - More to come!! Just ordered a Boot Liner Mat (dicky mat) from germany!
Sunilrj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2009, 23:16   #124
BHPian

Hey sunil. Just checked this in my car. Indeed what you say is TRUE !
Seat-belts are working.

Quote:
i had read somewhere in the forums that in some lineas the Rear Seat belts do not fit properly into the buckles provided for them. I tested the Rear Seat Belts myself on sunday and was shocked when i found the Rear Right belt doesnt clip into the Buckle no 1 provided.

then checked out the same seat belt with buckle 2 which is in the centre of the bench and Lo it enters there and stays locked! checked the Rear left seatbelt with Buckle no 3 and it too fits properly. the Buckle No 1 belongs to the waist belt (which comes up from below the bench seat) which has a slightly shorter locking mechanism than the regular two seat belts. this belt goes into Buckle No 1

Conclusion: no problems with the rear Seat belts. Calling all Owners of Linea to Do this check!
neotraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2009, 07:53   #125
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotraveller View Post
Hey sunil. Just checked this in my car. Indeed what you say is TRUE !
Seat-belts are working.

Yes neo traveller. i came across several Customers in Automatrix saying their seat belts had a problem and the TASS was about to place an order for change of seat belt buckles when i brought this to their notice . even if you find your a/c switching off suddenly and on or feel that cooling goes off and comes on do have a check of the condensor drain pipe for blockage as it tends to collect a lot of dust and dirt near its opening. if the condensor gets flooded, the cooling reduces.
Old 31st July 2009, 20:43   #126
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Wildon, i had purchased it for 5999/- i dont know if its available in Bangalore, but it can be purchased with a credit card on the website of the company! cheers
The company quoting INR Rs 7500/- Ex factory Noida only. where from you purchased, any contact number?
Old 31st July 2009, 20:46   #127
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildon View Post
The company quoting INR Rs 7500/- Ex factory Noida only. where from you purchased, any contact number?
hi Wildonhad purchased it a year ago from ebay.in where it was listed. tell the guy you had seen it on ebay and ask him to give you a better rate.

BTW i ordered for rubber floor mats - OE Linea and boot liner Mat OE Linea from germany. total cost for the whole set would come upto about 5000/- its on the higher side but no other option when its not available here! but according to the sample piece of the floor mat that i have recieved even packy poda mats are nothing in front of these
Old 31st July 2009, 20:55   #128
BHPian

Sunil, can you please post the link of the floor mat and Mudflap that you have purchased. I am also planning to order it for my punto as it is not available here. also i want better quality ones.
sridharp77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2009, 21:20   #129
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridharp77 View Post
Sunil, can you please post the link of the floor mat and Mudflap that you have purchased. I am also planning to order it for my punto as it is not available here. also i want better quality ones.
Partsworld-UK Online or eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices or send a mail to info@octimex.com
Old 1st August 2009, 07:46   #130
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildon View Post
Yes thats correct, Even I spoke to Siddharth Trehan @ Hymatics. He also quoted me the same price.

Despite of being in the same city (about 8 kms away) he quoted us a 7,900/- and Sunil bought it for 6k being @ Manglore
nicesachin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2009, 08:04   #131
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicesachin View Post
Yes thats correct, Even I spoke to Siddharth Trehan @ Hymatics. He also quoted me the same price.

Despite of being in the same city (about 8 kms away) he quoted us a 7,900/- and Sunil bought it for 6k being @ Manglore

I had purcahsed it on 18th march 2009. Ask Mr. trehan to give it to you at Ebay rates. :-) or maybe Mr. trehan sees that the demand has gone up and isnt willing to come down on the price
Old 1st August 2009, 08:12   #132
BHPian

Quote:
I had purcahsed it on 18th march 2009. Ask Mr. trehan to give it to you at Ebay rates. :-) or maybe Mr. trehan sees that the demand has gone up and isnt willing to come down on the price
Yes will try to speak to him again today.

He might feel happy / proud that his products are discussed over forums.
Old 1st August 2009, 09:14   #133
BHPian

Quote:
Yes will try to speak to him again today.

He might feel happy / proud that his products are discussed over forums.

yes right. maybe if a few TBhpians get together and order in bulk he may offer some discounts
Old 1st August 2009, 09:23   #134
BHPian

Quote:
yes right. maybe if a few TBhpians get together and order in bulk he may offer some discounts
Yes But I dont know how many of us are actually intrested in buying it.
Old 1st August 2009, 14:11   #135
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes But I dont know how many of us are actually intrested in buying it.
An exclusive deal is on offer from the co; Rs.6000 (exclusive of shipping charges) for a minimum quantity of 5 pieces irrespective of different customers and location.

Guys any one interested in this? or is it worth it?