Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Closed Thread
Old 20th August 2009, 18:06   #46
Team-BHP Support

I think there is a code that must be changed with regard to the inbuilt immobilizer kit.

Please check that up.

Nice number, congrats.
Good Scorpio, Enjoy.
Old 20th August 2009, 20:57   #47
Senior - BHPian

congratulation benny. enjoy your scorpio. happy motoring. drive safe.
Old 20th August 2009, 21:56   #48
Default Closing this thread!

<Dear BHPian,

You will agree that a two line notification (in a dedicated thread) on a member booking a car, and then 5 pages of congratulations offer little value to the Test-Drives section. Further, when the member does take delivery of the car and uploads his driving impressions to the 5th page (probable position), the actual review is hard to locate within that specific thread.

Team-BHP introduces the I Booked my Car (http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ar-thread.html) thread. Guidelines:

1. Booking notifications may be posted exclusively in this common thread.

2. Only once you take delivery of your car, may you create a dedicated thread in the Test Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports - Team-BHP) Forum section.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation,

The Team-BHP Support.>

GTO, You may please close the thread, as you find no value with this. Thanks you.

Friends, I am sorry that the rules from GTO is not allowing me to proceed further. With pain, I am closing this.
Old 20th August 2009, 22:02   #49

The rule talks only about the 'i booked the car' part. Post delivery you can always start one on the ownership and continue with your questions and reports.

Please start one soon.
Mission_Safari is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread