Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 30th June 2010, 12:31   #61

Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
Why dont you visit the nearest Ford service centre and get your doubts clarified, I am sure you would get most of your queries asnwered in BHP forum.
Thanks Ghodlur. Spoke to the Ford chaps yesterday, their 2-Din players even on current Fiestas dont come with inbuilt USB/Aux connectivity. Apparently the cars have a separate cable near the gear lever for the Aux slot, and it cant be fitted into my car. So guess I cant consider Ford make decks.

BTW by FM transmitter I meant those small devices which accept aux/USB and then send FM waves at short distance. That way you can continue to use a non-Aux deck. Guess I should have been more clear.

Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
I bought an HCL FM transmitter for Rs 900 a year or so ago and it is quite ok to use. Only thing I need to do is increase the volume to 20 to get the same volume that i get at a setting of 10 for playing CDs or FM radio.

The only -ve about the FM Transmitter is that it makes a 'brrrr' sound when you pass a high-tension electricity pole.
Hmm...thats useful to know, thanks!
buddha is offline   Reply With Quote