Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2009, 09:42   #31
Senior - BHPian
 
recshenoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Mangalore / Bangalore
Posts: 1,056
Thanked: 91 Times
Default



@sandev,

dude which camera you had used? And what is the PP(post processing) done?
recshenoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2009, 11:54   #32
BHPian
 
Autocop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Thane/Nagpur
Posts: 322
Thanked: 89 Times
Default Seat Covers?

Sandev,

Your seat covers with those red lines look superb on the stunning beauty. These are custom made or bought? How much did it cost and where u go it done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandev View Post
Hey Bhagat, Congratulations for your new Punto, excellent color and good set of pictures. Can't stop myself to share few pictures of my Red beauty - GP MJD 1.3.
Autocop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2009, 13:54   #33
BHPian
 
sandev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kharghar/Navi M
Posts: 112
Thanked: 101 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by recshenoy View Post


@sandev,

dude which camera you had used? And what is the PP(post processing) done?
Friend, I use Nikon D60 with nikkor 70-300MM lense on it. Yeah PP is done at PS. but just to make it little darker and to add border.

Cheers!
sandev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2009, 13:59   #34
BHPian
 
sandev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kharghar/Navi M
Posts: 112
Thanked: 101 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocop View Post
Sandev,

Your seat covers with those red lines look superb on the stunning beauty. These are custom made or bought? How much did it cost and where u go it done?
I'm glad you liked it. It was custom designed by me and got stitched at Kharghar for Rs 1800/- only. I didn't went for expensive leather work as I like to keep changing the seat covers after 12-14 months.

Thanks again!

@ Recshenoy

You may check out the complete gallery here.

Cheers!

Note from Mod: Please use the "Edit" button to add to your previous post if you are posting within 15 minutes of that post.

Last edited by Stratos : 1st October 2009 at 14:09.
sandev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2009, 14:24   #35
Senior - BHPian
 
theragingbull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,602
Thanked: 611 Times
Default

Awesome pictures! Why don't you have a separate ownership thread for your Punto here?
theragingbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2009, 14:40   #36
BHPian
 
sandev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kharghar/Navi M
Posts: 112
Thanked: 101 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
Awesome pictures! Why don't you have a separate ownership thread for your Punto here?
Thanks for your suggestion and infact I'm looking forward to be more involved with TeamBhp. Although I'am a member since 2005, but still I'm a newbie here, didn't shared much thoughts earlier until Punto happened recently. Just trying to get use of portal in a right manner.

Thanks again!
sandev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2009, 14:59   #37
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 116
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
I'm glad you liked it. It was custom designed by me and got stitched at Kharghar for Rs 1800/- only. I didn't went for expensive leather work as I like to keep changing the seat covers after 12-14 months
@Sandev - care to share where in Khargar you got the seat covers done. I am getting the Punto soon and would like these on my car too :-)

Thanks in advance.
aarenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2009, 16:05   #38
BHPian
 
sandev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kharghar/Navi M
Posts: 112
Thanked: 101 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarenes View Post
@Sandev - care to share where in Khargar you got the seat covers done. I am getting the Punto soon and would like these on my car too :-)

Thanks in advance.
Yeah ofcourse, the shop name is "Music Point" and the guy name is Afsar Ali. The shop falls on Kharghar-Belapur Road which crosses "Bhartiya Vidya Peeth- College".

Feel free to write back if you need further directions.

Cheers!
sandev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2009, 22:32   #39
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 116
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandev View Post
Yeah ofcourse, the shop name is "Music Point" and the guy name is Afsar Ali. The shop falls on Kharghar-Belapur Road which crosses "Bhartiya Vidya Peeth- College".

Feel free to write back if you need further directions.
Tried to google this shop. Got no hits.
Can you provide the number as well as a mail address. Guess will need that to get to the shop.
aarenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2009, 23:40   #40
BHPian
 
sandev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kharghar/Navi M
Posts: 112
Thanked: 101 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarenes View Post
Tried to google this shop. Got no hits.
Can you provide the number as well as a mail address. Guess will need that to get to the shop.
This is a very small shop, no wonder it is not found on Google. Unfortunately, I lost his contact number but I will get it for you his contact and address details by tomorrow.

If you want to avoid travelling to other part of Mumbai , you may want to explore some of shops near by ur place who can get seat covers done, since you have the design to show it to him.

However, I'll share the info you needed...very soon!
sandev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2009, 02:00   #41
BHPian
 
Caramelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: ahmedabad
Posts: 769
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

@ sandeev woah man hot looking seats. they match the red exterior just a hint of red in the seats. and they look so cool. me likey
Caramelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2009, 06:41   #42
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 116
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandev View Post
If you want to avoid travelling to other part of Mumbai , you may want to explore some of shops near by ur place who can get seat covers done, since you have the design to show it to him.

However, I'll share the info you needed...very soon!
Thanks bud.

I live in south mumbai so Opera House has a ton of shops around. I will be checking out how expensive the seat covers are there but knowing you got very hot looking custom designs done for under 2K, I know the price range I am looking for then. I originally thought 3.5 - 5K is what I would have to shell out.

On a side note - does anyone know where I can buy a booster seat for toddlers as well. My kid is 5 years and I want to continue my US safety practices here as well!!
aarenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2009, 07:38   #43
BHPian
 
docaxe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: mumbai
Posts: 133
Thanked: 149 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandev View Post
I'm glad you liked it. It was custom designed by me and got stitched at Kharghar for Rs 1800/- only. I didn't went for expensive leather work as I like to keep changing the seat covers after 12-14 months.

Thanks again!

@ Recshenoy

You may check out the complete gallery here.

Cheers!

Note from Mod: Please use the "Edit" button to add to your previous post if you are posting within 15 minutes of that post.

design of the seat covers are good but the fit and finish could be better.
doc
docaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2009, 09:46   #44
BHPian
 
sandev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kharghar/Navi M
Posts: 112
Thanked: 101 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarenes View Post
Thanks bud.

I live in south mumbai so Opera House has a ton of shops around. I will be checking out how expensive the seat covers are there but knowing you got very hot looking custom designs done for under 2K, I know the price range I am looking for then. I originally thought 3.5 - 5K is what I would have to shell out.

On a side note - does anyone know where I can buy a booster seat for toddlers as well. My kid is 5 years and I want to continue my US safety practices here as well!!
aarenes: You could get booster seats @ Alfa (Andheri) its a very popular shop to have all such stuffs and you may also want to try at ShoppersStop. I have seen it many time there.
sandev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2009, 09:45   #45
Senior - BHPian
 
Ramsagar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bangalore-Nellore
Posts: 1,327
Thanked: 38 Times
Default

wow sandev awesome pics.Great skills you have.How much did the seat covers costs you?
Ramsagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Emotion Pack Fiat Punto MJD Ownership Report Crimson Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 146 3rd November 2011 18:44
Swift VDI+ABS or Fiat Punto MJD or New Fabia 1.2 Diesel. Edit- Booked Fiat Punto MJD magnanimousdude Hatchbacks 59 27th October 2010 13:18
Punto MJD Emotion Regular v/s Emotion Pack psmith Hatchbacks 15 20th October 2009 09:33
Punto MJD Emotion Pack or Linea MJD Dynamic Pack atilla Hatchbacks 1 4th August 2009 14:16
Tested: Fiat Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion pack sidindica Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 91 20th June 2009 12:59


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 15:13.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks