Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Closed Thread

Old 27th August 2009, 09:21   #31
Team-BHP Support

Congrats Riju, this should serve your needs well and hopefully give you everything that made you sell your beloved Baleno.
Old 27th August 2009, 09:30   #32
Senior - BHPian

I can understand it miight be certainly a tough decision for one who love to corner his veichle, but somehow I feel it is very nice decision.

Congrats Mate. White Scoprio is definitely a looker
Old 27th August 2009, 09:36   #33
Team-BHP Support

Riju- congrats again. You're pretty much leading the life I wish I had - farms everywhere to drive your spanking new gorgeous SUV to!

Last edited by theMAG : 27th August 2009 at 09:55.
Old 27th August 2009, 09:51   #34
NIP
Senior - BHPian

Riju congrats man !! She's a beauty...I actually heard about your scorpio from Mallik last week. White is a good colour for the MHawk and believe me, its the beginning of a new love story My scorp is 5 yrs old this month, and I love her more and more everyday !! Also, its time for you to get into this thread:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...their-suv.html

Your front nudge bar with the hellas looks awesome !! I have a similar bar (mine is carryboy) and need those lights badly...how much did u get them for ? Please post interior pics as well.

About alloys, I was at Hot Tracks last Friday, and Anil had these one-month old alloys (HR) set that someone had swapped for another design. He was offering a set of 5 for 15k !! Believe me, they were spanking new ! There were also stock alloys removed from new scorpios lying around. If you don't want to blow money on new rims, you can consider this option.
Old 27th August 2009, 09:52   #35
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Man on the new acquisition. She does look like a beast!
Old 27th August 2009, 10:59   #36
Team-BHP Support

Riju, i thought you said black!
Anyway, its about time you had put up this thread and also taken me for a spin.
Did i leave out the treat me part? Well, here it is.

Congrats once again, and wishing you many happy miles.
Old 27th August 2009, 12:09   #37
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Riju,You posted after a long time.
Try to add the alloys ASAP,it is screaming for them.
Old 27th August 2009, 12:27   #38
Senior - BHPian

Goodstuff brother. Beginning of another epic journey!! Congrats
Old 27th August 2009, 13:10   #39
Senior - BHPian

Thanks to all for your kind compliments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Surprised ! never in my dreams thought it would be a Scorpio!Congrats! my fav color for the Scorpio. Alloys and wider tyres are the only things thats missing.
How much did the crash guard cost?
jk not all dreams come true pal , thanks much for your wishes. Alloys yes some time soon. Crash gaurd was 10500 or so, was a freebie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
Indeed, that was the reason I booked mine too! Delivery next month.
Now you really need to change your Avatar and Profile pics.
Congratulations in advance and welcome to the club. Profile pic " aye aye I hear you sire, its done" .
Quote:
Originally Posted by kutlee View Post
nice color, any paint mods, some chequered flag kind of thing? i think time to put that live to drive yellow t-bhp stickers on it.
The chequered decals come with the VLX and dint quite catch me eye. t-bhp sticker coming up this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
Riju- congrats again. You're pretty much leading the life I wish I had - farms everywhere to drive your spanking new gorgeous SUV to!
Swamygale thanks much.Well call me sometime when you plan to do a 160 kms drive, I will hook you up with a free safari on the banks of the kabini.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIP View Post
Riju congrats man !! She's a beauty...I actually heard about your scorpio from Mallik last week. White is a good colour for the MHawk and believe me, its the beginning of a new love story My scorp is 5 yrs old this month, and I love her more and more everyday !! Also, its time for you to get into this thread:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...their-suv.html

Your front nudge bar with the hellas looks awesome !! I have a similar bar (mine is carryboy) and need those lights badly...how much did u get them for ? Please post interior pics as well.

About alloys, I was at Hot Tracks last Friday, and Anil had these one-month old alloys (HR) set that someone had swapped for another design. He was offering a set of 5 for 15k !! Believe me, they were spanking new ! There were also stock alloys removed from new scorpios lying around. If you don't want to blow money on new rims, you can consider this option.
Nidhi we need to talk regarding the alloys. 15k is way too tempting coz the price quotes for new ones were over 26k. Am gonna consider this 2nd hand thingy and hope my luck doesnt run out by the weekend. Am visiting hot-tracks and thanks for the pointer pal.

Mine's hurricane and was a freebie from the dealership. Hella's were sourced by blueraven316( satya) for me. Its the hella rally eye 3003 and I paid 6k for the lamps alone. Clamps need to be fabricated and then the lamps fitted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Anyway, its about time you had put up this thread and also taken me for a spin.
Did i leave out the treat me part? Well, here it is.
Congrats once again, and wishing you many happy miles.
Thanks and you gotto get off your lazy rear and treat me 1st for the new member in the family. We will sync' up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsagar View Post
Congrats Riju,You posted after a long time.
Try to add the alloys ASAP,it is screaming for them.
Thanks buddy, however my account is screaming for charity would you be able to transfer some funds .
Old 27th August 2009, 13:13   #40
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
Well done Riju

Please be assured that theMag has the potent power to ensure regular rains to keep those farms fertile. If you face a drought, it will be his pleasure to oblige.
Old 27th August 2009, 14:46   #41
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Riju.
Good buy indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
I would quite require to polish my photography skills since I have been outta action for over 3 months.
Oh yeah, a certain YES. K-1000 Rally pics are reflecting your out of action Photography skills.
Old 27th August 2009, 14:52   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Well done Riju

Please be assured that theMag has the potent power to ensure regular rains to keep those farms fertile. If you face a drought, it will be his pleasure to oblige.
ajmat thanks man. Well I guess I would have to use his services next summer if we don't have sufficient water being released from the Kabini dam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushrutha View Post
Oh yeah, a certain YES. K-1000 Rally pics are reflecting your out of action Photography skills.
Aahh K1000, I was shooting JPEG, dust, sun, people, fatigue and what not. I was really tried after a 3 kms long walk one way into the track.
Check the last set of pics from the picasa album, might be of some interest to you.

Last edited by rjstyles69 : 27th August 2009 at 14:54.
Old 27th August 2009, 15:06   #43
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations Riju. What a mighty change from the low slung rev friendly baleno to this torquey behemoth. Certainly a good choice vis a vis Safari. Here's wishing you miles of happiness on this one too **holds tea cup in hand**.
Old 27th August 2009, 15:06   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Eh !! He told me GREEN.

Anyways congrats, Riju.
Make your own road but don't try to take the curves at will like in a Baleno
Old 27th August 2009, 15:40   #45
BHPian

Congrats Riju. Great choice. Scorpy Looks fantastic in white. Front guard with hellas look awesome. Happy motoring friend.

Have fun, drive safe.
Closed Thread