Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2010, 14:08   #271
Senior - BHPian
 
wildon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,405
Thanked: 1,040 Times
Default

Pioneer Hyundai Steering Wheel Stalk Adaptor Interface for i10/i20/i30:
Pioneer Hyundai Steering Wheel Stalk Adaptor Interface on eBay (end time 20-Apr-10 17:48:22 BST)

Alpine Hyundai Steering Wheel Stalk Adaptor Interface for i10/i20/i30:
Alpine Hyundai Steering Wheel Stalk Adaptor Interface on eBay (end time 20-Apr-10 18:01:05 BST)

Kenwood Hyundai Steering Wheel Stalk Adaptor Interface for i10/i20/i30:
Kenwood Hyundai Steering Wheel Stalk Adaptor Interface on eBay (end time 20-Apr-10 18:47:25 BST)

Kenwood Hyundai Steering Wheel Stalk Adaptor Interface for i10/i20/i30:
JVC Hyundai Steering Wheel Stalk Adaptor Interface on eBay (end time 20-Apr-10 19:28:53 BST)
wildon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2010, 15:23   #272
BHPian
 
webblescott's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Kasaragod/Bangalore
Posts: 152
Thanked: 101 Times
Default Some more out of my i20 Asta Crdi Optional

Check it out ... for those i20 Lovers ....

Additional info

Tint - 3M SP20 ( INR 2500)
Floor mats - Kaggu 3d - INR 4000 (Universal set 0f 4 pcs)
Aloys - 15'Evo x 4 - INR 17000
Tyres - Yokoham S Drive 205/55/R15 x 4 - INR 18800
Attached Thumbnails
Feels like i'm 20 now - Hyundai i20 Asta 1.2-5.jpg  

Feels like i'm 20 now - Hyundai i20 Asta 1.2-6.jpg  

Attached Images
       
webblescott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2010, 16:43   #273
rbp
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 433
Thanked: 257 Times
Default

@webblescott :- She looks hot dude, I love the floor mats, but isn't 4K a little expensive?
I have the following queries

1) how does the steering feel with the wider tyres, and how is the ride quality.
2) With steering turned extreme left or right does the tyre brush the body?

I believe you could have gone in for 205/60.

Could you post pictures showing the width of the tyre? Also has the height increased?

she looks hot mate no doubt

Last edited by rbp : 22nd April 2010 at 16:45.
rbp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2010, 17:25   #274
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Thad E Ginathom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chennai
Posts: 7,839
Thanked: 7,203 Times
Default

Looks lovely. I've had two white cars, but white and black are the worst for someone that doesn't clean very often <blush>

Those mats... are they shaped? they look like they have a 3-d fit. I'd love to have mats like that for my Swift --- and I'd pay 4000!
Thad E Ginathom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2010, 23:30   #275
BHPian
 
webblescott's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Kasaragod/Bangalore
Posts: 152
Thanked: 101 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbp View Post
@webblescott :- She looks hot dude, I love the floor mats, but isn't 4K a little expensive?
I have the following queries

1) how does the steering feel with the wider tyres, and how is the ride quality.
2) With steering turned extreme left or right does the tyre brush the body?

I believe you could have gone in for 205/60.

Could you post pictures showing the width of the tyre? Also has the height increased?

she looks hot mate no doubt
Well the Floor mats are imported ones from Hong Kong, there is a supplier in Mangalore, 4k is selling price, i got it for 3k as the supplier is friend of mine. Well its sounds expensive but it realy gives a great rich look for the i20 interior.

Riding quality is very good as i feel the vehicle sits to the road perfectly and it gives out very comfortable braking grip.

Regarding the tyres, as i am using just 15' it doesnt brush to any part, i remember 17 was brushing while fully loaded.

No No Nothing has done with the Height. I will be posting the picture of tyres width.
webblescott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2010, 23:38   #276
BHPian
 
webblescott's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Kasaragod/Bangalore
Posts: 152
Thanked: 101 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
Looks lovely. I've had two white cars, but white and black are the worst for someone that doesn't clean very often <blush>

Those mats... are they shaped? they look like they have a 3-d fit. I'd love to have mats like that for my Swift --- and I'd pay 4000!

I wash my car every 3 days. I love to keep it clean. even if i see a finger print on my windows, i will wipe it off. I look for people who lean over my car lol ....

Regarding the mats Yes it has special moulded shape and it fits gud. Available for swift also in 2 other colors.
webblescott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2010, 23:51   #277
Senior - BHPian
 
mail4ajo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,834
Thanked: 222 Times
Default

Too many complaints on the AC and all coming from the 1.2. Any feedback on the AC from the 1.4 or the CRDi?
mail4ajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2010, 00:20   #278
BHPian
 
pachchu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 139
Thanked: 37 Times
Default

AC on 1.4 AT is equally bad I'd say. best option is to make the fans point towards your body/face. but this won't work if you have 2-3 passengers in the back-seat as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo View Post
Too many complaints on the AC and all coming from the 1.2. Any feedback on the AC from the 1.4 or the CRDi?
pachchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2010, 09:08   #279
rbp
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 433
Thanked: 257 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo View Post
Too many complaints on the AC and all coming from the 1.2. Any feedback on the AC from the 1.4 or the CRDi?
Mine is the 1.4 CRDI, one word for the AC, PATHETIC.
rbp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2010, 09:21   #280
Senior - BHPian
 
sohail99's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 1,257
Thanked: 161 Times
Default

Dunno about others, but the A/C in my 1.2 Asta seems to work fine!

Even when the sensor was showing 43 degree C outside, it had no probs cooling me inside!
(no sunfilms etc.)

maybe because I always travel alone and all the other vents are always closed and the FATC is always in recirculation mode(as soon as I turn press 'Auto', I press recirculation button)

What I'd like to change is the blower air direction!

Somehow the blower on left side of the steering wheel doesn't directly blow on your face! (I have to redirect the air via hand placed on the steering! lol)
sohail99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2010, 10:04   #281
Senior - BHPian
 
Vik0728's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,738
Thanked: 2,150 Times
Default

Dude @Webblescott ur ride looks Drop dead Gorgeous man, AWESOME!!

CRDI ASTA WITH SUNROOF, 15" ALLOYS WITH YOKOHOMA RUBBER, TINT.......COULD U POSSIBLY WANT ANYTHING MORE??
Vik0728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2010, 10:11   #282
Senior - BHPian
 
wildon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,405
Thanked: 1,040 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohail99 View Post
maybe because I always travel alone and all the other vents are always closed and the FATC is always in recirculation mode(as soon as I turn press 'Auto', I press recirculation button)
Thats a good way for giving your car A/C a clean chit. ( i have recently tried this trick on my last solo drive)

It would be interesting to know how Hyundai is going to respond to this problem. Its better to act now rather than making a dent in sales.

Last edited by wildon : 23rd April 2010 at 10:13.
wildon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2010, 12:37   #283
rbp
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 433
Thanked: 257 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildon View Post
It would be interesting to know how Hyundai is going to respond to this problem. Its better to act now rather than making a dent in sales.
Well, I have already started the negative publicity regarding the i20 AC to prospective buyers, they should be aware of it.
rbp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2010, 13:07   #284
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Karnataka, India
Posts: 221
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbp View Post
Well, I have already started the negative publicity regarding the i20 AC to prospective buyers, they should be aware of it.
Hyundai better do something about the weak a/c. After tinting the side and rear windows, how does the a/c perform?
Dose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2010, 13:20   #285
Senior - BHPian
 
sohail99's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 1,257
Thanked: 161 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildon View Post
Thats a good way for giving your car A/C a clean chit. ( i have recently tried this trick on my last solo drive)

It would be interesting to know how Hyundai is going to respond to this problem. Its better to act now rather than making a dent in sales.
LOL! I agree, its quite bad for family ppl!

anyways, I was wondering whether its possible to get colored interiors like the one in the pic attached

since my i20 is 'Sparkle Blue', I'd love the blue upholstery and trim!
Attached Images
  
sohail99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Hyundai i20 CRDi Asta is here! UPDATE- Now Sold AbhiJ Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 225 25th August 2012 12:12
I like it berry berry much! (My Hyundai i20 Asta) ramraman Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 11 15th September 2010 02:17
It feels like yesterday ... 5000 km Baleno report satan_crazy Long-Term Ownership Reviews 17 26th November 2005 01:35


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:00.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks