Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 18th October 2010, 20:48   #106
Default Twins Wheels

Hi Sam,

How are you doing? Good to finally see that the issue with your Linea was addressed. I understand your disappointment.

We were excited to have a Fiat service station open so close (2kms) from our house. The first service at Twins Wheels, however, has been disappointing.
Some of the issues (loose vanity mirror, glovebox) were brought to the notice of the service personnel before service but after delivery, not one of those was found to be fixed.

My folks waited for a good hour and half when they first walked in before someone even attended to them.
After being treated so well at ASPI, this first service at Twins Wheels leaves much to be desired.

An interesting incidence happened yesterday:
An indicator came on yesterday. My parents stopped by Twins Wheels to get it looked at and turns out, it was just a door open indicator. Everything's fine and they come home. Later in the afternoon, the person who washes our car found a bag on the rear seat. That bag had the Fiat Smart Examiner- a diagnostic tool worth close to 5 Lakh Rupees!

When my cousin called the dealership, they said with an apathetic attitude it seems, that they didn't have anything missing. So, the idea was to return it to a police station. But before that, today, we called the dealership again and it seems like they realized what they had missed. So, Twins Wheels is sending a representative to pick up this instrument in a few.

Such negligence for the expensive equipment they own? Not a good sign.

The collective experience makes the 100 kms to Aspi seem like a really short distance.
vroomsome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2010, 12:20   #107
Default Service follow up

Hi Vroomsome & all,

The seatbelt alarm issue was fixed (wiring problem) and the car delivered to my office at 7pm yesterday. Noticed this morning that the wire was not routed properly (dangling below the left arm rest). Also a special dasboard paint is ordered to fix the roughned up part below the ACC. I was assured by Twins Wheels (TW) that these will be pro-actively set right as soon as the spray is received and technicians will be sent to my office who will take care of it in my office parking (basement).

Today morning, I received calls from Jigar Shah from Ahmedabad and also for the first time from the TW GM (Mr Chaudhary) asking if everything is okay and if I am satisfied. I informed them that the service experience leaves lot to be desired and there is scope for improvement in many areas.

As for Vroomsome's folks experience - it was a callous attitude that the GM blamed on the two different mechanics who did not cross check and that they were in a hurry (Dussehra + Sunday combination). Anyways, informed him that the customer is very knowledgeable these days and they need to double their efforts to ensure customer delight instead of just satisfaction.

Jigar Shah informed me that only lately they have had issues at TW and it was also coupled with a manpower crunch. The good part in all of this is that TW is willing to learn - at least their GM told me so.

I think it needs informed customers to up the ante and demand the right for a good service - at least for midsized cities like Baroda who may not be as sophisticated as metro cities and to remove the 'chalta hai' attitude. This hopefully would pave way for better services environment in the long run.

lightinin95 is offline   Reply With Quote