Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 3rd April 2010, 11:04   #151
BHPian

Nice additions vigneshwaram. Abarth logo is a steal for sure! Shoes on your Punto look hot.
NutsNBolts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2010, 18:13   #152
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan75 View Post
Please tell me where you got that Abarth logo for 40 bucks. That looks seriously awesome. Can you mail it to me if you find an extra one? I'll send you the money via Paypal/BT immediately.
i believe him telling me that he got the vector file from the net , then he plotted it himself in adobe illustrator and got it printed at a sticker shop with his own laptop!
amulu10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2010, 18:44   #153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amulu10 View Post
i believe him telling me that he got the vector file from the net , then he plotted it himself in adobe illustrator and got it printed at a sticker shop with his own laptop!
Sweet!! Now thats what I call using technology the right way !
better4worse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2010, 18:57   #154
BHPian

The car is surely a looker. Get off those mud flaps, it just spoils the entire thing.
CliffHanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2010, 22:44   #155
BHPian

i have actually bought the Sparco mudflaps(lookalikes though).but its with Makesh a fellow bhpian.Its with him at Coimbatore though,need to collect it.BTW i had a small dent(very tiny).dint want to repaint it.the guys at the body shop laughed seeing the dent.So i got the autographix air dam kinda graphics on.But it looks ok.I am really skeptical on its looks.really thinking whether to post a pic.Because i am not sure how many people will like it.spent 350 bucks for that.

Last edited by vigneshram : 3rd April 2010 at 22:46.
vigneshram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2010, 13:50   #156
BHPian

I am attaching pics with the graphix on.Please tel me how it looks.I have also put a Punto decal on the third stop lamp.
Attached Thumbnails
Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-img_0695.jpg  

Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-img_0691.jpg  

Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-img_0687.jpg  

Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-img_0681.jpg  

Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-img_0685.jpg  

Last edited by vigneshram : 4th April 2010 at 13:58.
Old 4th April 2010, 14:31   #157
Senior - BHPian

Hmm. I think you should remove that sticker on the side... looked a lot classier without it! Nice choice of rims, btw
anekho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2010, 14:39   #158
BHPian

its certainly not looking good but its ok if u like it
Sound_Affects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2010, 15:02   #159
Team-BHP Support

those vent stickers are too big, and also theyve been put on the wrong sides. the 3rd stop lamp sticker is just tacky if you ask me. the car looks great otherwise.
Akshay1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2010, 15:24   #160
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigneshram View Post
I am attaching pics with the graphix on.Please tel me how it looks.I have also put a Punto decal on the third stop lamp.
Decent graphics but IMHO looked classy without them as well, Nice alloys you got there, wonder if they would look good on a Red Punto ! Another thing, did you get the from grill separator (silver center piece) covered with black tape or did the dealership give it to you that way?

Last edited by better4worse : 4th April 2010 at 15:37. Reason: removed Typos
better4worse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2010, 17:33   #161
Senior - BHPian

Looks like you have been having a ball pampering your ride, Vignesh!! Nice alloys, though you could have gone 1" up (I know, warranty!). And I actually like the air-dam sticker work. Now for HID with projectors for eyes, and you'd have one mean machine!
ph03n!x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2010, 18:42   #162
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anekho View Post
Hmm. I think you should remove that sticker on the side... looked a lot classier without it! Nice choice of rims, btw
I know its a temp thing.i will remove it soon,as i will get the small scratch painted soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound_Affects View Post
its certainly not looking good but its ok if u like it
i dint like it sir,thats why i said i m not very sure about its looks and was hesitant even posting pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
those vent stickers are too big, and also theyve been put on the wrong sides. the 3rd stop lamp sticker is just tacky if you ask me. the car looks great otherwise.
Yaa i too noticed that,actually the current position reads the Autographix logo straight.if i stick it upside down the logo is inverted,but that position was there in the catalogue of autographix.But whichever position,i am not big fan of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by better4worse View Post
Decent graphics but IMHO looked classy without them as well, Nice alloys you got there, wonder if they would look good on a Red Punto ! Another thing, did you get the from grill separator (silver center piece) covered with black tape or did the dealership give it to you that way?
Yaa i got the black strip done myself at the nearby sticker wala for 100 bucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph03n!x View Post
Looks like you have been having a ball pampering your ride, Vignesh!! Nice alloys, though you could have gone 1" up (I know, warranty!). And I actually like the air-dam sticker work. Now for HID with projectors for eyes, and you'd have one mean machine!
thanks jayanth anna,HID kits are sure there in my wishlist.
Old 4th April 2010, 18:54   #163
Senior - BHPian

Yes Vignesh,Even I feel you should remove the sticker. Doesn't suit the vehicle. And the sticker on the passenger side seems to be pasted in the wrong direction.
Just get that dent fixed. And has the blacking out happened as yet?
arjunrudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2010, 19:03   #164
BHPian

and yes i have decided to remove that graphics thing very soon.i was always not a fan of those airdam wanna be stickers.i would rather get a real air dam.anyways waste of 300 bucks.fine.
Old 4th April 2010, 20:22   #165
BHPian

Yaa i have removed it.made a useless expense of 300 bucks..Now i posting pics with that idiotic thing removed.and arjun anna,the blacked out roof is for tomorrow in the eve at SRKMS,GP road.
Attached Thumbnails
Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-img_0697.jpg  

Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-img_0700.jpg  

Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-img_0699.jpg  

Last edited by vigneshram : 4th April 2010 at 20:23.