Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 18th November 2009, 11:58   #121
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCR View Post
Ok. Can I use Osram night breaker series H4 having the part number 64193 NBR and rating 12V 60/55W P43t? I hope this does not require any new holder,relay and wiring harness since I am not interested to void my Warranty.
You can use them,since they are 55/60 W.i replaced to Philips by myself.the cost was 825 bucks in chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
It really does look awesome! Congrats buddy! I'm really happy you stuck to the 98 PCD rims. I was totally against 100 PCD rims.
thank you very much.i was actually about to call you and tell you this.Now you must be happy right?OE wheels on my car.the deal i got was awesome.14k for a set of 4 wheels.16k for tyres

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari1976 View Post
Try the OSRAM NightBreakers, I have them on my Linea and am extremly happy with the performance.
I read in the auto lighting thread in t bhp that Philips have a little niche over osram in rain conditions.thats why i bought it.now need to check again as you have said its good.moreover all worldwide punto forums also suggested Philips Xtreme.thats the problem

Last edited by vigneshram : 18th November 2009 at 12:04.
vigneshram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2009, 15:49   #122
BHPian

car has gone to vst motors for a big defect..the front bumper had a small bulge which was there during delivery.then i realised that it looked a bit odd.so i wanted them to rectify.but VST people started saying that i had bumped it somewhere.then after sending the pics i had taken during delivery,they have approved it.Now they will be changing my bumper.also the roof and bonnet will get a respray.The body work done by them earlier(after a week from delivery,due to an incident that happened at a parking yard) was bad.they have promised delivery on monday eve.will keep you guys posted.
Attached Thumbnails
Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-img_0567.jpg  

Old 15th January 2010, 11:35   #123
BHPian

guys sorry for the delay in updating the thread.
Done with my first service on December second week.The service was done by Concorde Ambattur even though i bought the car from VST.kudos to concorde guys.everything was done really well except for the washing and polishing.BTW my car had no niggles.So no issues.But i asked them not to touch my K&N during service.Then i took it to them again last week,to get some small rattles and squeaks corrected.wow,the result amazing.all done free of cost obviously.I would give a big thumps up to concorde if you want to do a paintjob..they are really good.
Old 11th February 2010, 18:41   #124
BHPian

Default 5k kms update

done with 5000 kms.now,i am inclined a little towards the petes tuning box.i am even eyeing on the torax brake rotors from petes.let me just check it out.below is the pic when the car was one km short of 5000.
Attached Images

Old 6th March 2010, 17:18   #125
BHPian

guys got the door handles and mirrors painted to body colour.Also attended the service camp today at Concorde.also i am planning to change the alloys as i have got bored of these wheels.So i went to anil of majestic tyres.see the pics for more.the wheels are plati but design is a copy of sc01 of lenso.i love the design but i want original lenso and not copy cat Plati.your opinions and suggestions please.
Now the confusion has increased.I was told by the lenso dealer in mumbai that in a weeks time he is getting LENSO sc05 in 98 pcd.wow.confusion has increased.
Attached Thumbnails
Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-img_0598.jpg  

Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-img_0601.jpg  

Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-img_0599.jpg  

Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-img_0602.jpg  

Last edited by vigneshram : 6th March 2010 at 17:19.
Old 7th March 2010, 08:27   #126
Senior - BHPian

The alloys look simply great vignesh. I think you should go for them.
arjunrudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2010, 09:54   #127
BHPian

thanks arjun anna.will get them soon
Old 7th March 2010, 11:33   #128
BHPian

Vignesh, man you are rocking.
Had the oppurtunity to read your thread today. Finished it in one sitting.

I have become a fan of yours.
bnzjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2010, 11:43   #129
BANNED

hi vignesh..
nice wheels..how much does the above plati cost?
and above all what did u do with the OE wheels. they were very good n i guess its of much demand once u declare that u gona sell them.
motor spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2010, 15:26   #130
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigneshram View Post
guys got the door handles and mirrors painted to body colour.Also attended the service camp today at Concorde.also i am planning to change the alloys as i have got bored of these wheels.So i went to anil of majestic tyres.see the pics for more.the wheels are plati but design is a copy of sc01 of lenso.i love the design but i want original lenso and not copy cat Plati.your opinions and suggestions please.
Now the confusion has increased.I was told by the lenso dealer in mumbai that in a weeks time he is getting LENSO sc05 in 98 pcd.wow.confusion has increased.
dai throw that plati and get the lenso sc05 in a weeks time ! so anymore designs in lenso in 98 pcd.?
amulu10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2010, 19:53   #131
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post
Vignesh, man you are rocking.
Had the oppurtunity to read your thread today. Finished it in one sitting.

I have become a fan of yours.
thank you bnzjon.I did see your car last week when i went to see my car.why did u become a fan of me?any specific reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by motor spirit View Post
hi vignesh..
nice wheels..how much does the above plati cost?
and above all what did u do with the OE wheels. they were very good n i guess its of much demand once u declare that u gona sell them.
Plati is about 15k for 4.but the same in lenso is 21k.i still havent sold them.i am looking forward to sell it.lets see.
Old 10th March 2010, 18:08   #132
BHPian

i am uploading pics taken after the body colour door handles and ORVMs.
tell me your views.
Attached Thumbnails
Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-img_0618.jpg  

Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-img_0622.jpg  

Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-img_0621.jpg  

Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-img_0629.jpg  

Got the cute Silver Punto.MJD-img_0623.jpg  

Old 10th March 2010, 23:25   #133
BHPian

Just read your thread.
Everything looks awesome on your car.
Where did you get your door handles and ORVM's painted and how much did it cost?

And the vinyls on your front grill, is it a black tape?

Last edited by SumitBahl : 10th March 2010 at 23:32.
SumitBahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 18:01   #134
BHPian

door handles were painted by Concorde(tata owned dealer).costed me 3k for both mirrors and handles.and the vinyl on the bumper is a matte black vinyl for 100 bucks.the pillar black masks were there with the car as mine is a Dynamic.
Old 11th March 2010, 22:45   #135
BHPian

Does make the car look more imposing
shantyrocks is offline   Reply With Quote