Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 11th October 2009, 21:49   #61

Hello friends,

This post was edited and content referring to speed runs on public roads has been deleted.

I was thinking about Advan Neovas and Yokohama S-drives but they don't offer ride comfort although they are awesome for sporty drives.
Bangalore roads as it is ruin ride comfort and i don't wont to ruin it further. Thats why i settled down for CPC2.
Hey guys, do Michelin Primacy LC offer better grip or they offer only comfortable ride?

I've not changed the oil in 1st servicing. Now with the box installed and frequent wheel spins, engine oil has become very black although there is no sludge formation. 2nd servicing is due in December. Should i change the oil now or wait till December? If yes, do i need to change oil filter as well?

Last edited by bblost : 11th October 2009 at 21:58.
Furman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2009, 05:52   #62
Senior - BHPian

I would recommend getting it changed sooner than later. No point over straining the engine. Get the guy to change the filter too.

You haven't mentioned the price yet. Please do that!
EssYouWe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2009, 06:24   #63
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by Furman View Post
If yes, do i need to change oil filter as well?
Oil and oil filter are always changed together!
headers is offline   Reply With Quote