Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 5th February 2010, 01:45   #91

Some of the senior and regular posters here are fairly well connected. Would it be possible to put the customer in touch with Dept of Transport?

Secondly, I suggest you approach someone like Mumbai Mirror - am not sure if there is a Pune Mirror. They make it a point to stick it to the big guys unlike the national editions.
invidious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2011, 10:30   #92
Default Re: Skoda Fabia - "the fooling machine"

Originally Posted by Prakash Gupta View Post
Hi friends, its been long and was trying to negotiate a deal with Skoda.
We can take the rally around the town at all prominent places and make aware to even those who are not on TeamBHP.
Hi Prakash,

First of all kudos to your efforts, reminds me of the Power of One.
Today is almost one year since you last posted on this thread; hope you got success in this battle. Well I'm not sure about the reality but nowadays I'm seeing more Fabias on roads, could it be just the lower price tag or may be as a result of efforts by people like you helped Skoda to take Indian customers seriously. Please keep the BHPian updated, might help someone planning to buy a Skoda.
iSpoke is offline   Reply With Quote