Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 22nd November 2009, 15:27   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey. Saw the car today at the Autocar show (atleast I think it was yours) and then was driving alongside it on the bridge leading to the sealink. Car looks hot in person !!
FlyingSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2009, 20:01   #17
BHPian

Your car looks neat nitroxx. You got all your front grills painted as well?
pacman2881 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2009, 20:14   #18
BHPian

Guys, I have planned the delivery of Ritz VXI by Christmas, what are the things to look for in the car. Am in Chennai do not know much of Tamil and the dealers speak only in Tamil, so better to know about the car from you folks. Am really happy abt my decision checking out like minded out there!
funnyguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2009, 09:39   #19
Senior - BHPian

Hi Guru,
Regarding taking delivery check the thread of Ritz VDI ABS Silky Silver 6500kms. Maximum details are given.Any query pl PM me. I will be there to assist you in case if you need any help.
navan49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2009, 11:43   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguru View Post
Guys, I have planned the delivery of Ritz VXI by Christmas, what are the things to look for in the car. Am in Chennai do not know much of Tamil and the dealers speak only in Tamil, so better to know about the car from you folks. Am really happy abt my decision checking out like minded out there!
I think that is a misconception, most people in sales business can speak fluent English, you should not have many issues.
chncar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2009, 11:59   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyguru View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chncar View Post
I think that is a misconception, most people in sales business can speak fluent English, you should not have many issues.
Hi Chncar,

It is true that some sales executives are not good in English. Funny Guru is right. I have my own experience with the leading dealers SE who could not talk in English, when some non Tamil customer comes.
navan49 is offline   Reply With Quote