Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Closed Thread

Old 15th October 2009, 19:24   #76
BANNED

Is this is build at Fiat's Rangangoan plant ? If so what should understand about this car ?
Old 15th October 2009, 19:38   #77
Senior - BHPian

Does it sport BluenMe system of FIAT? Of course after re branding. Can you make/receive calls?
Old 15th October 2009, 19:39   #78
BANNED

Its not Blue & me but bluetooth technology.
Old 15th October 2009, 19:42   #79
Senior - BHPian

Excellent first drive report, now we need a detailed drive impression from you GTO!! Great pics as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
A nice, spacious & VFM car from Tata, with more reliability thanks to the Fiat MJD & Fire.
Ummm, so its the engines that Tata vehicles have issues with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme_torque View Post
Well its not that a customer would walk into a showroom and then choose the car to buy. He/she would have something in mind when he walks into a Tata Fiat dealership.
There are people who are having a second thought about buying the Fiesta TDCI so they may just change their mind even after walking into the showroom

Last edited by suman : 15th October 2009 at 19:55.
Old 15th October 2009, 19:45   #80
Senior - BHPian

Default Super car, Very well priced. Looks? Hmm

To be quite honest I was hoping for something better in the exterior design. The Manza may not be a Vista-with-a-boot, but she looks like it.

Interiors look amazing! The length of the seat (lower bits, the ones we sit on) both front and rear is quite large, good under thigh support for most people, and adjustable height in front taking care of things for taller people, from the looks of it. Pretty well equipped, and I think the base Aura with ABS should be the most VFM option (thoughts?).

Still waiting for someone to TD the petrol, as the power and torque peaks are pretty high up in the rev range. Wonder how driveable she'd be in traffic. Who knows, I'm tempted to drop by our friendly neighbourhood TATA showroom this weekend!

On the whole: Congratulations, TATA. In the words of Hancock: Good job!
Old 15th October 2009, 19:46   #81
BANNED

170 kph, wow, Engine Spec, Power rating, max Torque.
Old 15th October 2009, 19:55   #82
BHPian

Does anybody know if they going to be launching it in Auto tranmission as well in near future?
Overall the car looks great and I think it would be value for money. The only thing that's bothering me is the small tire size..rest is all good.
Old 15th October 2009, 19:59   #83
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD View Post
Looks respectable, but have they hired korean designers ?
Absolutely not, only Indians are hired for boot job

From the pics atleast i think im kinda able to digest the looks of Manza, Dzire is still undigested! I would like to know if the gearbox is rubbery or atleast has it been improved compared to previous gen Indigo?
Old 15th October 2009, 20:06   #84
BHPian

Looks like a good car. But did not look the boot design. looks like LOGAN boot style from one of the pics. Could have done a better job in designing a stylish boot to make it a perfect car
Old 15th October 2009, 20:15   #85
BHPian

Does the Manza have automatic climate control?
Old 15th October 2009, 20:22   #86
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeluM View Post
To be quite honest I was hoping for something better in the exterior design. The Manza may not be a Vista-with-a-boot, but she looks like it.

Interiors look amazing! The length of the seat (lower bits, the ones we sit on) both front and rear is quite large, good under thigh support for most people, and adjustable height in front taking care of things for taller people, from the looks of it. Pretty well equipped, and I think the base Aura with ABS should be the most VFM option (thoughts?).

Still waiting for someone to TD the petrol, as the power and torque peaks are pretty high up in the rev range. Wonder how driveable she'd be in traffic. Who knows, I'm tempted to drop by our friendly neighbourhood TATA showroom this weekend!

On the whole: Congratulations, TATA. In the words of Hancock: Good job!
Awesome launch.. I think now that the car is officially out, other manufacturers will be seen working overtime. I think people will receive this car very well. Hope everyones visited the officially launched Manza website : Indigo Manza
Old 15th October 2009, 20:23   #87
BANNED

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : One-liners that add ZERO value to the thread are strictly prohibited on Team-BHP. In fact, they are considered as SPAM. Please do not hit the post submit button unless you have something of value to add to the thread.

We advise you to visit our board rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 15th October 2009 at 20:37.
jacksons is offline   Received Infraction
Old 15th October 2009, 20:28   #88
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post

Ummm, so its the engines that Tata vehicles have issues with?
no suman, that's not the case - perhaps a popular rumor among non-TATA owners. engines may not be honda-smooth, but they're perfectly reliable and functional for longer years than the rest of the car would hold up.
Old 15th October 2009, 20:29   #89
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by achinthg View Post
Does the Manza have automatic climate control?
Nope.
I guess they didn't gave it to keep atleast a single good feature exclusive to Linea
Old 15th October 2009, 20:37   #90
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karanraheja View Post
From the pics atleast i think im kinda able to digest the looks of Manza, Dzire is still undigested!
+1, though the front could have been better, it looks any day better than the ugly deZire
Closed Thread