Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 13th September 2010, 21:47   #46

also nice and bitter experience with TATA A.S.S. in details soon.

Hi Doc, with the sales of GP going down month after month, I feel only the *** is be blamed..! afterall, we all know what a wonderful product Punto is..!

Do you think its a good idea for Fiat to part ways with TATA and start their own dealership network..?
vidyasagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2010, 22:38   #47

Thats the good idea but the top management has to have a vision and require radical change in their mindsets. I have noticed that TATA-FIAT partership is working more in favor of TATA than FIAT and there is absolutely no improvements in numbers (in fact numbers are coming down) Independent dealership would definitely work for FIAT provided they understand the crux of A.S.S. and how to build a brand of their product. I feel Punto has never been marketed well at all. and if they provide robust A.S.S, FIAT cars will be bought by general public who go for other brands like Maruti and Hyundai for their good A.S.S. support.(right now, people like us who are passionate about FIAT cars and drivers at heart are buying their cars)
dr_pankaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2010, 23:25   #48

Its very difficult for Fiat or for the matter for any other car maker to Build a good, nationwide good *** network, so the best is to stick with Tata and try to improve the customer experience.
Anyways i was with Pankaj while coming from Goa to Dombivli and She is absolute Highway queen, Awesome to drive, even at 110Km/hr the Instant Consumption shows avg of 20-21, even after driving her continuously for more than 4 hrs, one canít feel stressed at all.
parimal_g is offline   Reply With Quote