Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 27th October 2009, 08:48   #31
BHPian

A few more picture about the features. Frank has already given a detailed image+desc summary in his cargasm post. And i am so jealous that he has left nothing for other fiesta owners to show off.
But I will still go ahead and post a few for those who want to see more of the Fiesta.
Bought a Ford Fiesta Sxi Premium without a Test Drive-front-closeup.jpg
The spoiler -
Bought a Ford Fiesta Sxi Premium without a Test Drive-spoiler.jpg
The side View
Bought a Ford Fiesta Sxi Premium without a Test Drive-sideview.jpg
The Chrome ORVM and body colored side mouldings
Bought a Ford Fiesta Sxi Premium without a Test Drive-sideview1.jpg
A Closer look at the Side moulding and Alloy wheels
Bought a Ford Fiesta Sxi Premium without a Test Drive-side-moulding.jpg
Some interiors -

The Speedo meter -
Bought a Ford Fiesta Sxi Premium without a Test Drive-dte.jpg
Steering wheel - with Air bag and leather cover
Bought a Ford Fiesta Sxi Premium without a Test Drive-airbag.jpg
2nd Airbag and Glove box
Bought a Ford Fiesta Sxi Premium without a Test Drive-airbag2.jpg
The Spacious back seat -
Bought a Ford Fiesta Sxi Premium without a Test Drive-back-spacious-seat.jpg

Front Scuff plates
Bought a Ford Fiesta Sxi Premium without a Test Drive-scuff.jpg

Rear Scuff plates
Bought a Ford Fiesta Sxi Premium without a Test Drive-scuffback.jpg
Rastapopoulos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 09:39   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastapopoulos View Post
nairrk - I am confused now. I will check it up though I might not get any refund. But this could help fellow Bhpians. (Or maybe I am clueless how this works and everybody else knows) When was your purchase made? I had the deal done in Sept 09 and I will recheck on the cost on the Invoice (checked in the worked out excell which I had handy in office)
+
I took deliver of the car on 26th September 2009
Thanks
nairrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 09:44   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
Rastapopoulus, what's your insurance for the SXi and which co? Bajaj Allianz is quoting 22K for the S. I think I am being scammed. The same guy offered 18K for a friend's Linea MJD E pack which is 8.2 lacs ex showroom. Mine is just 7.08. He's giving some story about 3rd party insurance being higher 'cos the engine displacement is above 1.5L.
+
FYI, for my ZXi, Ford arranged the insurance (free offer) and the premium
amount shown in the insurance certificate is Rs.17,666 for an insured value of the car Rs.6,16,284
Thanks
nairrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 10:03   #34
BANNED

congratulations on your fiesta, perfect drivers car and silver looks cool with alloys and chrome addons.Have a great ownership and enjoy your wheels.
vijaythacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 10:23   #35
BHPian

One query though has the chrome inserts(my car has three but no airbags as it was not available then)in the steering wheel disappeared due to the inclusion of airbags.
yogi1771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 12:24   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi1771 View Post
One query though has the chrome inserts(my car has three but no airbags as it was not available then)in the steering wheel disappeared due to the inclusion of airbags.
Yep, you are right Yogi! The other 2 chrome inserts disappeared when airbags were introduced.
But with 3 chrome inserts, the steering used to look more classy.

BTW Rastapapoulous---the pics are nice. Wow, a DTE reading of 569!!! You must be driving real sedately to get that kind of a reading. I got it only once or twice in the past 2.5 years, that too after a long highway drive! My reading on refill varies from 480 to 520.

Last edited by vnabhi : 27th October 2009 at 12:28.
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 14:54   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
BTW Rastapapoulous---the pics are nice. Wow, a DTE reading of 569!!! You must be driving real sedately to get that kind of a reading. I got it only once or twice in the past 2.5 years, that too after a long highway drive! My reading on refill varies from 480 to 520.
Thanks vnabhai.
I am wondering if a sedate Fiesta drive is a compliment or Pun. Just kidding.
My daily route is 20 kms largely 2 lanes with fast moving traffic. except a few kms which is single lane. So on way to office I am as usual late and so at a comapritive higer speed than return. While on my way back I usually like to have a smooth drive listening to my music forgetting the office worries and head home. The return journey can be categorized as sedate
Old 27th October 2009, 15:00   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
congratulations on your fiesta, perfect drivers car and silver looks cool with alloys and chrome addons.Have a great ownership and enjoy your wheels.
Thanks Vijay. Actually I am awating to get of of the dailty office drives and take some time off where I can have longer drives and spend some quality time with the fiesta
Old 27th October 2009, 16:51   #39
BHPian

Nice pictures there. Btw, where did you the spoiler fit from. I was surprised to see it with a Brake light. The stadard Ford Spolier doesnt have a brake light. And how much did you pay for it?
JackTheCrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 17:41   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheCrack View Post
Nice pictures there. Btw, where did you the spoiler fit from. I was surprised to see it with a Brake light. The stadard Ford Spolier doesnt have a brake light. And how much did you pay for it?
Its not the original ford accessory. The original For spoiler doe snot have a light. I chose for a spoiler which I got for almost hal;f the price of the original plus got a brake light. The finishing for this spoiler is not as good as the original would have.
Old 27th October 2009, 18:06   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Congrats Moonraker whats the color of your Fiesta? I did not try the aux in, I guess I will check the mp3 issue in detail and then update everyone on what happens ! !

Mine was a platinum ZXI. Wanted to go in for silver but the dealer informed that he cannot make the delivery before diwali and i settled for Platinum.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2009, 10:41   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
Mine was a platinum ZXI. Wanted to go in for silver but the dealer informed that he cannot make the delivery before diwali and i settled for Platinum.
Nice color. I also had come down to Platinum and Silver as the last 2 options. But chose Silver over Platinum.
Old 29th October 2009, 01:27   #43
BHPian

I just noticed the scuff plates on the photos and i have seen in my friends ols fiesta a blue light emitting scuff plate. Does your's emit any light?
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2009, 01:55   #44
ABZ
BHPian

Congrats!

Very Nice Pics. The SXI Premium is definitely VFM and silver is the color to counter the chrome.
ABZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2009, 14:26   #45
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABZ View Post
Congrats!

Very Nice Pics. The SXI Premium is definitely VFM and silver is the color to counter the chrome.
Thanks ABZ. I will post a few more pictures soon.