Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th January 2010, 20:24   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
Divesh, is the Cruz AT being launched next week? Is this dealer info or read somewhere?
Cheers.
Its dealer info. Ashtavinayak auto pvt ltd, Mumbai. They have already delivered 2 cars. Mine will be delivered after a month, according to them that's the waiting time for my choice of color to get delivered. The latest they can arrange for it is three weeks. The car is available on display and can be taken for a small TD only as the car is not yet registered. BTW on road price in mumbai is 15.94 lakhs
Old 17th January 2010, 16:48   #62

@davidjothi- I dont know how to check underbody protection. If you tell me how to check then i can tell you. My car has not hit anything hard so far and everything seems to be ok as of now.
@anshuman-I checked it again my mistake it goes till 100 before the turbo kicks in.

@sanjay- GC is good better than city or civic. I have not faced any problem till now.

@diveshsingh- I have not faced any big issues with the car in this time just a little alignment problem and the cigarette lighter socket in the front has stopped working, i will get checked when i go for 5k service. I am thrilled when driving but not as much as it was in the first month, got used to the turbo lag and its not annoying anymore.

I have done 4800 kms and i will be taking it for service in a weeks time and then i will do a 5k report.
Old 23rd March 2010, 12:29   #63

Having clocked 4000Kms on my CRUZE I am of the firm opinion that it is a V.F.M car , but that is just what it is.
What a dissapointment, for those who are at college or planning to buy the car for personal use rather than family use it is a great buy.

Otherwise it is a waste.

The turbo-lag is so much that driving in the city is similar to driving in a rally.You have to keep shifting everytime.
The suspension is pathetic....u hear thuds from places that'll only keep you guessing.Bumpy ride....so if you've senior citizens travelling in the car ...just watch out for their expressions as you hit a bumpy patch no matter how slow you are.With my Indigo upgraded to Yokohama my Indigo has a ride quality almost as good as th Cruze.tHE cRUZE LACKS THE CUSHY FEELING WHILE GOING THROUGH POT HOLES OR BUMPS.

Even with that stiff a suspension there is quite some body roll.

You'll end up hurting your knee or shin each time you step into the car.
The boot is smaller or designed to seem smaller even compared to my Hyundai Accent.
It is a unique car but in my opinion it is a waste in terms of practicality.

All those who have been bragging about the speed and ..tech-specs....just ask the experienced elders in your house to drive the car in city conditions and you'll know what I mean.

So if you've deeper pockets and looking for excellence ...I would recommend you rather go for a Jetta or Laura. Definitely not the Cruze.
Old 10th April 2010, 12:54   #64
BHPian

Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper English in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 21st May 2010 at 15:19.
vprodigy is offline   Received Infraction
Old 20th May 2010, 16:57   #65

hey, what opinion do your family members have regarding the the supension? Comfort?
B.T.W. my cd player has stopped working. It displays a constant message "CD ERROR".
Showed it to the dealership, they are in the process. Fingers Crossed.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks