Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27th December 2009, 08:48   #1156
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 951
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

Hi All. Belated Christmas greetings and wish you all a Happy & Prosperous new year in advance.

Last couple of days, am away from Chennai..drove down to Bangalore. Current ODO shows 700+k..will be returning by tomm and complete my run-in. Is it 1 or 2K Kms?
sanjayc is offline  
Old 27th December 2009, 09:34   #1157
Senior - BHPian
 
nairrk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Payyannur-Kannur district
Posts: 2,106
Thanked: 31 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayc View Post
Hi All. Belated Christmas greetings and wish you all a Happy & Prosperous new year in advance.

Last couple of days, am away from Chennai..drove down to Bangalore. Current ODO shows 700+k..will be returning by tomm and complete my run-in. Is it 1 or 2K Kms?
+

1500 kms is what recommended by FORD.
So just try to maintain atleast close to these number to make sure you are within the safe margin
nairrk is offline  
Old 27th December 2009, 11:14   #1158
oss
BHPian
 
oss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chennai
Posts: 683
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

@rouheet: The aux port can be found next to accessory socket.

The make is Blaupunkt. Ford uses Blaupunkt systems worldwide and India is no exception.
oss is offline  
Old 27th December 2009, 11:32   #1159
BHPian
 
kumar7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 302
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Yesterday I changed Components & added Amp/Sub.

Please pour your inputs as appropriate - Link
kumar7 is offline  
Old 27th December 2009, 11:54   #1160
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lucknow/Gurgaon
Posts: 1,022
Thanked: 91 Times
Default

no movement in last two days, planning to go on a long drive today.
ruchirtnt is offline  
Old 27th December 2009, 17:09   #1161
Senior - BHPian
 
nairrk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Payyannur-Kannur district
Posts: 2,106
Thanked: 31 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
no movement in last two days, planning to go on a long drive today.
++
Go and enjoy the Fiesta.,
but control to keep down the rpm under 1500
All the best - cheers !
nairrk is offline  
Old 27th December 2009, 21:46   #1162
Senior - BHPian
 
Hatari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 1,597
Thanked: 396 Times
Default Fiesta ZXI

Just bought a Sept 08 1.4 TDI Zxi.

Mods & Acc ::

1. 185/60 R14 Michelins
2. Alloys
3. Sony 2-din cd player (sub & pioneer amp)
4. Rear parking sensors
5. Extended warranty

took it to shatiniketan (200kms) over the weekend..
what a car! really happy i bought it
Attached Images
 
Hatari is offline  
Old 27th December 2009, 21:59   #1163
Senior - BHPian
 
Gilead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 2,140
Thanked: 20 Times
Default

Hatari, congrats! Is that a Morello? I was under the impression that Morello was introduced in 2009. What kind of a deal did you get on the car if you don't mind sharing.
Gilead is offline  
Old 28th December 2009, 08:48   #1164
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Lucknow/Gurgaon
Posts: 1,022
Thanked: 91 Times
Default

I got a Autocop Parking sensor installed, its really cool and helpful,
i went to a aftermarket shop yesterday, and he recommended me to go for it.
First it was painful when i saw the holes getting drilled in my beauty, but later was happy with the performance of the device.
ruchirtnt is offline  
Old 28th December 2009, 14:08   #1165
Senior - BHPian
 
nairrk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Payyannur-Kannur district
Posts: 2,106
Thanked: 31 Times
Default

@Hatari - congratulations becoming a fiesta owner!
How much the sony 2din costs?
nairrk is offline  
Old 29th December 2009, 09:37   #1166
Senior - BHPian
 
nairrk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Payyannur-Kannur district
Posts: 2,106
Thanked: 31 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
I got a Autocop Parking sensor installed, its really cool and helpful,
i went to a aftermarket shop yesterday, and he recommended me to go for it.
First it was painful when i saw the holes getting drilled in my beauty, but later was happy with the performance of the device.
+
Is this screen display device (fixed on top of the rear view mirror) or the one with Beep signals with LED Display?
nairrk is offline  
Old 29th December 2009, 09:58   #1167
Senior - BHPian
 
kiku007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 1,610
Thanked: 1,223 Times
Default Remote Lock Beeper

Has anyone installed Beeper for the remote lock? My whole family is used to the resounding confidence the beeper gives that the door is locked/un-locked that it's so difficult to live without it in the Feista!

Also any issues in installing esp warranty?
kiku007 is offline  
Old 29th December 2009, 10:24   #1168
Senior - BHPian
 
Gilead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 2,140
Thanked: 20 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiku007 View Post
Has anyone installed Beeper for the remote lock? My whole family is used to the resounding confidence the beeper gives that the door is locked/un-locked that it's so difficult to live without it in the Feista!

Also any issues in installing esp warranty?
We did discuss this in this very thread earlier. I don't think it's possible to install it without cutting/splicing the circuit that controls the central lock. Will run into warranty issues. It may be possible to hook up the horn in some way to act as a beeper. You could try and let us know if it works. lol I missed the beeper the first couple of but don't miss it now.

Last edited by Gilead : 29th December 2009 at 10:26.
Gilead is offline  
Old 29th December 2009, 10:26   #1169
BHPian
 
sathee46's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 465
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

IIRC there is a autocop security system that works with the fiesta OE remote. I think you can get the information at the ford dealer itself.
sathee46 is offline  
Old 29th December 2009, 11:06   #1170
BHPian
 
Rastapopoulos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 215
Thanked: 18 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
We did discuss this in this very thread earlier. I don't think it's possible to install it without cutting/splicing the circuit that controls the central lock. Will run into warranty issues. It may be possible to hook up the horn in some way to act as a beeper. You could try and let us know if it works. lol I missed the beeper the first couple of but don't miss it now.
I just love the no beep and the cluck noise as the lights of the ORVM blink. Find it real cool and trendy
Rastapopoulos is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
All T-BHP Royal Enfield Owners- Your Bike Pics here Please ram.west Motorbikes 1494 7th July 2017 17:31
All Tata Safari Owners - Your SUV Pics here PAVAN KADAM Shifting gears 2879 26th October 2016 18:06
All T-BHP INNOVA Owners- Your Car Pics here Please btirthankar Shifting gears 104 16th December 2011 09:51
All Laura Owners and Accord Owners, Please stand up personified Sedans 9 11th December 2008 17:09


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 13:55.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks