Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 24th February 2011, 18:23   #106
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: A honest post about buying my first Car A GP 1.4 E+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by download2live View Post
Will be handing over the car for its first year end servicing. And reading this already has given me jitters. Seems I have to do some puja for blessing of lord before I hand over the keys to SA.
All the best mate.

Quote:
And Rs 5600 charges??
This month is a month of expenses. Heavy expenses.
Finally I payed Rs. 3,975/- for 2nd servicing of my GP 1.4 E-Pk. Somehow forgot to mention it here!!
HammerHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2011, 12:52   #107
BHPian

Default Re: A honest post about buying my first Car A GP 1.4 E+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsan02 View Post
Lets wait and see, will update it after I get back the car.
I got back the car on saturday, They tried cleaning the oil on the seats but it din't remove it off completely. So they have replaced the front two seats with two new seats and did a 3M interior cleaning done after that as well.

All this time I also got a vista as a loaner car while this was being done. Overall satisfied with the experience thou in the first place concorde could have been more careful. Anyway all is well when it ends well. Of course I was not charged for anything.

Also I am quite satisfied with Fiat's initiative over the last 15 months of ownership, they have replaced/fixed these things under warranty
  • Steering assembly after leaking power steering fluid.
  • AC Retrofitting for Petrol Puntos.
  • Strut pads for rear suspension noise.
samsan02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2011, 16:17   #108
BHPian

Default Third Service Update

My car completed its 2 years last month so it went for its 3rd service, over all bill was Rs.3648 for engine oil, ac filters, fuel filters, spark plugs etc, rotated the tyres and they replaced the rear shock absorber as part of extended warranty cost was 2k which I didn't have to pay. Have managed to do just 8.5k kms in the last 2 years, thats too less.

Had planned a trip to Tirupati since long but was not getting materialised. And was waiting to complete the 3rd service done, so that I can take the car on the long drive.

So this week finally went to Tirupati, The drive was great all through out. These were the FE figures for the trip.
Attached Images

Old 7th January 2013, 12:50   #109
BHPian

Default 4th Service & Road Trip Update

Just thought will update my ownership thread after a long time, my punto completed 3 years of ownership. It has been a very good experience owning it all these years. 4th service was done with a big bill of 9k, all consumables plus labour cost of course. I felt it was a bit on the higher side. Got it done at KHT as concorde was not available on some specific dates.

During the dec holidays took it to mahabs for a road trip, it was a great experience. Attached some trip figures. By the way the google navigation with voice guidance was superb all through out. Used it extensively for the entire trip plus local navigation. Also had to design a make shift holder for my mini android phone
Attached Thumbnails
A honest post about buying my first Car A GP 1.4 E+.-dsc_0697.jpg  

A honest post about buying my first Car A GP 1.4 E+.-img_0997.jpg  

A honest post about buying my first Car A GP 1.4 E+.-img_0823.jpg