Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 20th December 2009, 20:39   #31
BHPian

hey Joe,

Goodness Gracious ! great car ! great colour !

Pictures are great ! the car too !

I am a nature lover & heavily into photography, so i have also liked the place you have taken these snaps. The place seems to have rows of well grown trees ! These are great !

By the way, whats the cube at the rear!

My car doesn't have the fogs! what is the wattage of these fogs? Whats the throw like ?

Last edited by nandans2005 : 20th December 2009 at 20:41.
nandans2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2009, 20:42   #32
Senior - BHPian

Hi Joe, Great snaps there, enjoy your car, get rid of those plastics on the seat as soon as possible
StarVegabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2009, 20:46   #33
BHPian

Hey S.vega,

On a lighter note, :-) would i presume that the plastic from the sunpads of your car are removed :-)
nandans2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2009, 20:56   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandans2005 View Post
Hey S.vega,

On a lighter note, :-) would i presume that the plastic from the sunpads of your car are removed :-)
Yes, long time back, the snaps you saw were from the first week of ownership when we had been to Udupi to my parents place.
Old 20th December 2009, 23:18   #35
BHPian

@Joe

Congrats on the new Car.
Good choice of color too. From what i can observe in this forum ANHC rules among Team-BHPians. Way to go.

Do keep posting the ownership reports.
And always wear you seat belts
INDIAN_VAGABOND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2009, 01:41   #36
BHPian

How is the stock music player. Does the tweeters give a satisfied performance?
Heman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2009, 08:18   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandans2005 View Post
hey Joe,
By the way, whats the cube at the rear!
My car doesn't have the fogs! what is the wattage of these fogs? Whats the throw like ?
Thanks buddy, regarding the cube on the rear, Frankly speaking, I didn't check that out. It was a gift from the dealer and as per my wife, it is a air freshner. it seems odd that I don't know what is it, but then the truth is, when I am at home, I want to know what exactly is it but then when I get inside the car, totally forget about that because, I am so much involved in driving !!!.

The fogs are , as per manual, 55 W. The sideways throw seems good and not the front throw.Still, it is good as a backup in case of emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarVegabond View Post
Hi Joe, Great snaps there, enjoy your car, get rid of those plastics on the seat as soon as possible
well, we are looking for a good place to get her a sear cover, but couldn't find a good place ( didn't search that extensively too). Another reason why I didn't remove the plastics is because, I have a pug at home who loves to sit in the rear seat and I don't want him to scratch on the OEM seats before putting on a seat cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heman View Post
How is the stock music player. Does the tweeters give a satisfied performance?
Stock system seems good. Tweeters too. I haven't fiddled much with changing the settings to see how good are the tweeters alone.Can this be done ?
joecherian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2009, 08:31   #38
Senior - BHPian

Hi Joe,

There is no harm a BHPian using your name for the offers. Provided they should PM you before hand that they are going to use your name for so and so purpose and let them do their best of bargaining. If there is a cross call you can tell yes they are known to me. It happened to me too but with prior PM. I too told that they are known to me so do the best.
navan49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2009, 09:32   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
Hi Joe,

There is no harm a BHPian using your name for the offers. Provided they should PM you before hand that they are going to use your name for so and so purpose and let them do their best of bargaining. If there is a cross call you can tell yes they are known to me. It happened to me too but with prior PM. I too told that they are known to me so do the best.
Well, I don't want to bring up the issue again, but then to answer your point, I don't have any issues in some one using my name but the whole point is that the dealer would have given me / anyone some offers which he doesn't want his competitors to know and still, I told about it on the forum for the benefit of BHPians. Hence, if the new buyer quotes my name and tells that I got an offer, I stand to lose the trust that the dealer had in me when he have me the offer.

Now, if the person had contacted me, I would have very well instructed him not to mention my name for the offer, but still bargain for the very same, then both of us had a win win situation. Now after this incident , the status is that dealer is not that happy with me for disclosing what I got.
Old 21st December 2009, 09:36   #40
BHPian

Congrats Joecherian on your car. Great Car. Nice detailed pictures. Enjoy the drive
princemanatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2009, 09:45   #41
BHPian

What is the recommended tyre pressure for ANHC ? Mine is running on Michelin that came with the car and as per the dealer, front tyres should be 32 and rear should be 30. Is this correct or is there a different set ?
Old 21st December 2009, 09:56   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecherian View Post
What is the recommended tyre pressure for ANHC ? Mine is running on Michelin that came with the car and as per the dealer, front tyres should be 32 and rear should be 30. Is this correct or is there a different set ?
Yes, that is right, Front 32, rear 30
Old 24th December 2009, 08:45   #43
BHPian

Congrats joecherian, for ur new car, the pictures r in front of DRDO sports club right, nice pictures. Be aware of the rats in closed garages, mine new ANHC got bitten, i did buy ANHC in Oct 09. A rat entered my ANHC cabin (nothing much damaged but a small plastic bitten in cabin). So it must be mice not rat!!
I got rat mesh(somewhere in air passage of AC) fixed at whitefield at 3.5 k(but it involves removing and refixing. I got it done for sheer peace of mind,without second thoughts.
Hoping we cross roads in DRDO
bullock-Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2009, 10:41   #44
BHPian

Quote:
My ANHC came with Michelin tyres too. The sticker on the driver-side door frame reads 32 for the front tyres and 30 for the rear tyres. I am sure your car must have a similar sticker.
kalyan_hyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2009, 11:39   #45
BHPian

Quote:

well, we are looking for a good place to get her a sear cover, but couldn't find a good place ( didn't search that extensively too). Another reason why I didn't remove the plastics is because, I have a pug at home who loves to sit in the rear seat and I don't want him to scratch on the OEM seats before putting on a seat cover.
I feel we should use the stock seat until it gets worn out or till its start to look very dirty(beige color), then change to new seat cover(leather or fabric). The stock seat cover itself will cost around 4k, so no point in keeping it covered for ever, use it well then change it later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalyan_hyd View Post
My ANHC came with Michelin tyres too. The sticker on the driver-side door frame reads 32 for the front tyres and 30 for the rear tyres. I am sure your car must have a similar sticker.
Yes its 32 in front and rear is 30.
shamanth is offline   Reply With Quote