| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|5th October 2011, 22:45||#181|
Join Date: Jun 2008
Thanked: 272 Times
Re: Our Honda City V MT - Alabaster Silver
Sorry for adding to an old post. I need some info on the effect on polarized glasses on tinted windows. Allow me to narrate my experiences first:
* When I use my wife's normal sun glasses and look through the tinted glasses (Garware) of my i10, I can easily see other cars and their respective tinted glasses.
* When I use my polarized sun glasses and look through the tinted glasses (Garware) of my i10, the effect is suddenly different. When I see other cars, their respective tinted glasses have a sort of psychedelic colours (vivid rainbow colours) and I can easily make out those windshield tints of oncoming cars due to these vivid colours from my sun glasses.
* The boot window tint reflects colourful dots that appear from the polarized sun glasses.
* This vivid rainbor colour only shows when I use my polarized glasses to see through a tinted glass. There are no vivid colours from my polarized sun glasses when the tinted windows are down.
* I went to the optician's showroom to narrate this "problem" and the sales persons simply smiled and reassured my that this "issue" is largely due to the polarized sun glasses. They claim that this effect is indeed beneficial.
Now is this true? Can someone corroborate or throw more light on my situation? Many thanks.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Honda Civic V AT Alabaster Silver||sgiitk||Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports||228||15th October 2017 17:08|
|Honda City, 4th generation i-Vtec - Our 3rd Honda City in 10 years||Mevtec||Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports||11||14th March 2017 08:34|
|Our 2011 Silver Honda City (ANHC) VAT: A journey from Dreams to Reality||Bh.P||Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports||32||6th April 2012 19:53|
|Honda City Alabaster Silver - S MT||karanraheja||Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports||101||27th December 2011 10:57|