Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 19th January 2010, 23:29   #106
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_Zoom View Post
I have uploaded the following images:
Front Bumper Protector
Rear Bumper Protector
Door Protectors
Front Door Protector
Rear Door Protector
Front Door Protector2 - )
Thanks H_zoom for the pictures,
Now the black bumpers look good for your car but I think door protectors dont go well.
Are the Hiker bumper protectors are available in one color only?
Kindly indicate the source also.
bullock-Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2010, 08:50   #107
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghu230506 View Post
Oh!!! I guess I have missed the advertisement.

Thanks to you,

Srinivas from Magnum told me that the offer was only till last month, but he can help me out to get for the same deal. I am off to show room tomorrow.
I know Srinivas very well, you may want to quote my name and he'll be more than happy to assist you.
jayanth_yk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2010, 08:52   #108
BHPian

Thanks basilmabraham and Ranga for your feedback. I am glad that the review is of some help to decide on a new sedan.
Old 21st January 2010, 18:53   #109
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayanth_yk View Post
ImmortalZ and Mevtec,
Can you guys give more info on the Xenon head lights offered by Honda dealer.
Hi Jayanth Honda (ANHC) Xenon costs 10,000 Rs including installation.Information from Trivandrum HASS.
Mevtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2010, 19:01   #110
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Jayanth Honda (ANHC) Xenon costs 10,000 Rs including installation.Information from Trivandrum HASS.
Jayanth, I checked them with accessories department in Magnum yesterday when I had been there to get Alloys on my ANHC.

It's the same answer they gave, we are not doing it as it would void the insurance on electrical stuff...
raghu230506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2010, 15:59   #111
Senior - BHPian

The most glaring omissions on this car are -

An automatic air conditioner
And discs brakes on the rear wheels

Other than that the car is good. Congratulations on your purchase. Drive safe.
normally_crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2010, 18:11   #112
BHPian

Thanks normally_crazy.
I agree with you. I think these feedback would certainly benifit the buyers of next gen city. I am sure Honda is as good an institution to listen to their customers just the way they did for OHC.
Old 17th February 2010, 11:10   #113
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanth View Post
1+
I agree the owner of Hot Tracks, Anil, is very arrogant person, i will never go to him again, I bought it from there and Got it installed with another Hot Tracks branch near Indiranagar BDA complex. Rajesh looks after this branch, he is very nice person and customer friendly.
Even I agree Anil was slightly arrogant during my first call with him. Later he came to terms ! Where is this Indiranagar Hot Tracks exactly and do you have their contact no. ?
s3va is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2010, 11:50   #114
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3va View Post
Even I agree Anil was slightly arrogant during my first call with him. Later he came to terms ! Where is this Indiranagar Hot Tracks exactly and do you have their contact no. ?
Its behind BDA complex, opposite to another car accessory shop, its actually body shop of Hot tracks and they get things you want from original hot tracks and fix it as they don't stock much. And here you dont need to bargain much and he tells correct price, Rajesh is pretty decent to deal with his phone number is 9740981002. You can tell my name Shamanth he knows me.
shamanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2010, 09:37   #115
BHPian

Shamanth thanks for sharing this info. Looks like worth a visit. I will take a peek in sometimes.
Old 18th February 2010, 22:36   #116

Default ANHC Delhi to Lucknow.

I drove my ANHC from Delhi to Lucknow on Feb 11th '10.

To avoid a massive congestion, just at Kanpur, I took a detour through the city. The car handled very well on NH2 and on the lanes of Kanpur too.

It has a very good 'ride-quality' and also comfortable to ride in.

Wanted to add my appreciation for ANHC.

Saptadeep.
Saptadeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2010, 07:29   #117

Default A tip for relatively low GC Cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayanth_yk View Post
...It would have been so nice to tackle those uneven roads and humps....
Drive across humps and speed-breakers at a very low speed. I actually soft brake when clearing my front wheels.

If you clear a hump slowly the car will not bounce when the front wheels hit the road and the ground clearance (GC) will be sustained. I.e. the low GC will not get further reduced due to downward bounce.

In an ANHC, the rear bumpers are quite high and you can speed up even before you clear the rear wheels off the hump, if you want to.

This will help only if the height of the hump is less then the car's GC, which normally is.
Saptadeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2010, 16:45   #118
BHPian

Quote:
Drive across humps and speed-breakers at a very low speed. I actually soft brake when clearing my front wheels.

If you clear a hump slowly the car will not bounce when the front wheels hit the road and the ground clearance (GC) will be sustained. I.e. the low GC will not get further reduced due to downward bounce.

In an ANHC, the rear bumpers are quite high and you can speed up even before you clear the rear wheels off the hump, if you want to.

This will help only if the height of the hump is less then the car's GC, which normally is.
Well there are some humps in Karnataka, they are usually called "HILLS" in my terms and no matter what you do you can't cross those hills with cars. They are actually designed for bullock carts.
BTW, if you didn't know Bangalore is Speed Breaker capital of India
Old 27th February 2010, 12:53   #119
BHPian

Need Help Here
Today I left my car for second free service in Magnum Honda and obviously it required an oil change. When enquired about the synthetic oil the SA recommended me to go for Honda synthetic and I wanted to go for Mobil 1 recommended by TBHP, the SA tells me that the warranty on the enginine will be void if I choose non-Honda recommended synthetic oil. Is this correct? I will need to contact the Honda 121 for clarity. I thought I'll share this with you folks.
Old 27th February 2010, 14:24   #120
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Hi

Its a first time I am hearing about Honda Synthetic oil. During the 3rd free service and not the 2nd one mainly because of the km run I changed to Mobil one synthetic oil. There is absolutely no issue about the warranty as the Honda service centers themselves give you the choice of Mobil one synthetic Oil
amidoc is offline   Reply With Quote