Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 21st April 2010, 19:00   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by triedeverything View Post
Cedizen,

Do you know if Mitsu sells the HU (along with the GPS receiver) in the after market? And at what price? I checked with Kenwood dealers in Bangalore and they are not aware of the GPS receiver.
Ask for Kenwood DDX5032 if you want the exact same unit or check this out http://india.kenwood.com/products/ca...ion/index.html. You will need a black box from mapmyindia or satguide for the GPS thing to work though.
alto99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2010, 22:41   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIG Piscean View Post
A little curious to know the fate of the car. When is the new Lancer coming in and will the Cedia still sell along side?
I was at the Mitsu service centre today and the mechanic who came along for the test ride was talking about the EVO coming in May/June at 25~30L. This was a technician and not a senior manager. The point is if people at his level are talking means they have been trained or are in the process of being educated on the new vehicle. This guy has been to training camps in Chennai twice in recent times though he did not specify for which vehicles. Oh and the Cedia is not going anywhere any time soon.
khoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2010, 23:18   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
I was at the Mitsu service centre today and the mechanic who came along for the test ride was talking about the EVO coming in May/June at 25~30L. This was a technician and not a senior manager. The point is if people at his level are talking means they have been trained or are in the process of being educated on the new vehicle. This guy has been to training camps in Chennai twice in recent times though he did not specify for which vehicles. Oh and the Cedia is not going anywhere any time soon.

matches with the report!!

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...coming-16.html
blackasta is online now   Reply With Quote