Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 13th January 2010, 00:22   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by womanonwheels View Post
Being an owner of a dzire myself, I can totally relate to how you feel. This is a great car and you will enjoy it for years to come. Goodluck :-)
Thankyou so much for your wishes. Infact the feedback from people like you only drove me towards Dzire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
congratulations on your white Dzire VDi, best running model from maruti in this segment.Lucky you to got hold of that pretty soon.Looks good in this shade and good choice of rubbers as well.Do share more of its interiors and which reverse sensors did you got from the dealer do share.
enjoy your ride.
Thanks for your wishes. I will surely put more pictures (interiors as well) soon. I forgot the name of the reverse parking sensor. I will call the technician and will update you.
ForeRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2010, 15:49   #17
BHPian

Smile

Hi Vijay,
The sensor brand is Xenos manufactured by pricol. I got this info from the Maruti technician who installed it.
I have just uploaded few snaps of the interior, seat cover and exteriors of my Iravat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
congratulations on your white Dzire VDi, best running model from maruti in this segment.Lucky you to got hold of that pretty soon.Looks good in this shade and good choice of rubbers as well.Do share more of its interiors and which reverse sensors did you got from the dealer do share.
enjoy your ride.
Attached Thumbnails
Dream comes true! Got my Iravat- White Swift Dzire VDi-iravat_142.jpg  

Dream comes true! Got my Iravat- White Swift Dzire VDi-iravat_162.jpg  

Dream comes true! Got my Iravat- White Swift Dzire VDi-iravat_166.jpg  

Dream comes true! Got my Iravat- White Swift Dzire VDi-iravat_167.jpg  

Dream comes true! Got my Iravat- White Swift Dzire VDi-iravat_730.jpg  

Dream comes true! Got my Iravat- White Swift Dzire VDi-iravat_732.jpg  

Dream comes true! Got my Iravat- White Swift Dzire VDi-iravat_744.jpg  

Dream comes true! Got my Iravat- White Swift Dzire VDi-iravat_751.jpg  

Dream comes true! Got my Iravat- White Swift Dzire VDi-iravat_776.jpg  

Dream comes true! Got my Iravat- White Swift Dzire VDi-iravat_786.jpg