Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 6th February 2010, 18:28   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishwask82 View Post
Hi bangaloreguy,

Nice review abt i20. Good to know that you haven't have had any bad experience with B'lore speed breakers

What colour is your i20? Can we have some exterior/interior pics? Are you still on OEM tyres? If Yes, then which brand? If No, whatz ur new tyre specifications? how is the performance of existing OEM tyres?

Regards,

Vish
Vish,
Sorry for the late reply. I'm posting some pictures today. My tyres are OEM (Apollo Acelere 185/65 R14) and haven't really tested it in rain so I can't comment on wet weather performance. No problems so far in city/highway driving.
Attached Images

bangaloreguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2010, 20:43   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangaloreguy View Post
Vish,
Sorry for the late reply. I'm posting some pictures today. My tyres are OEM (Apollo Acelere 185/65 R14) and haven't really tested it in rain so I can't comment on wet weather performance. No problems so far in city/highway driving.
Thank you bangaloreguy. Your beauty is looking awesome in silver. I will be posting my review soon
Happy motoring.

Regards,

Vish
vishwask82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2010, 00:29   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmshaw View Post
I too dont have any problems with speedbreakers here in Mumbai, but yeah it's just 1-2 ppl in the car. But I dont think even with 5 ppl the clearance is so low to hit the breakers all the time. Like Wildon said, try _slowing down_
Thanks to you and Wildon for your replies. I've been a little occupied with some other stuff and have not been able to reply promptly.
bangaloreguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2010, 01:19   #19
Senior - BHPian

All i20ians, please get the ECU Wire cover installed in your cars from the Service Center. Hyundai free of cost installed one in my'n to protect against Weather hazards.
tsk13 is offline   Reply With Quote