Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 31st March 2010, 01:20   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by don_carmaster View Post
hey Vista even i have booked my xylo and getting the delivery on the 1st.. its daimond white E8 abs... i went for the inspection today..as it had just landed into delhi you can have a a look at my beast in the rocky's thread

Thank god you are back..

Are you experiencing any problems so far??
!! WOW !! don_carmaster !!! Hearty Congratulations !!! SUPER Well Done. It shall most certainly prove an impressive buy of your life. I've had no problems so far. Thank God !

I am extremely happy for you..
Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2010, 01:15   #47
BHPian

Smile

Hi
Congratulations on your new buy. Hope you will do lot of miles with your new baby and keep posting. Cheers.
drrajasaravanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2010, 10:20   #48
BHPian

hey doc its been long since you have posted on your thread and there is not even one picture of your beast... I have posted some of mine in rocky's thread.

Thanks for your greetings
Cheers!!!
don_carmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2010, 22:05   #49
BHPian

Loads of Cheers for your great buy Don.

Please do post lots of pics of your car and detailed review of the experience right from the start. It really does help the potential buyer community. I was immensely helped when I bought my beast.

Once again Congratulations. Wish you happy & safe mile munching.
Old 5th April 2010, 22:26   #50
BHPian

hi vista whats the status on your beast? how many kilometer have you clocked on it ? no updates from your side.

Last edited by rocky080 : 5th April 2010 at 22:28.
rocky080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2010, 01:41   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky080 View Post
hi vista whats the status on your beast? how many kilometer have you clocked on it ? no updates from your side.
Hiya Rocky, sure, My beast has clocked exact 2K kms past sunday. I shall be posting extensive details very soon. i'm sorry my work schedule kept me tied up in the past couple of weeks. However I shall have my post uploaded very soon.
Old 13th April 2010, 01:33   #52
BHPian

Hey vista still awaiting you report!!
don_carmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th April 2010, 21:06   #53
BHPian

Default Delivery Despair

I am terribly at a loss of thoughts as to why M& M Motors wants to rush through the delivery and feedback mechanism process. The reason why I say so is because at the time of delivery the showroom fellows hover around you with a stopwatch on saying that its a commitment to complete the product explanation within 60 mins of my arrival. The attempt was indeed good however some very basic features were left to be explained. For Eg: The keyless entry feature was skipped. I had to take the car back home and learn it myself by trial and error. I had to come back to the showroom and ask about it again when I came to collect my RTO papers.

A wrong registration number was listed on my number plate. My original no was 4270 but the no. plate given to me at the time of delivery was 4207. This was corrected only after I pointed out when I came to collet my RTO papers.

I was given in written that as per the offer going on when I bought my car I was supposed to get Rs 30 K discount which is the Free Insurance scheme. But I am shocked to see that now when the insurance papers have arrived at my place the insurance premimum is only RS 19600. What do I understand from it? Got cheated of Rs 10000. !!!

The car was not clean from the interiors when I took the delivery. I had to request 3 times for the car to be cleaned and still it wasnt done upto the mark. The worst was to notice that there were food particles in the glove box after I reached home. What do I understand from it? SOMEONE HAD A PARTY before delivery in my car !!

The Officials handling accessories at G3 Motors are totally incompetant. The crash guard was fitted at my home to the car after 2 attempts. I had paid the price for a crash guard which I had liked. It could not be arranged at the time of delivery and I had to take the car without it. It was attempted to fit later but the fitting guys did not have the expertise to fix it. Finally the next day they came with the Ugly guard which I hated but out of no choice had to get it fitted. Got cheated of some thousands again !!!

I am really happy with the product and I can live with being cheated. But M&M motors must take into consideration the above parameters as examples not to repeat before the forthcoming customers.
Old 17th April 2010, 21:16   #54
Senior - BHPian

Frankly speaking, these things are fairly common at dealerships.

On the insurance - whenever it's for free , they get a good discount from the insurance co. and get it done cheaper. Noticed this during my Punto purchase as well.

So just try to forget about all that and enjoy your drive.
sdp1975 is online now   Reply With Quote