Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 8th September 2010, 13:20   #61
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by bala80 View Post
@mayankk - Well, i definitely think there should be a work around.

Did you try thi...........also doesnt work, i will check with my other sources and will update you.

Let me know how this goes.
does not work...
anyway, lots of highs and lows later.
The gogear loses recption, while the actual stations on the HU are crystal!!
am gonna try some radio i ordered off the web with inbuilt fm receiver.will see how much it receives once in the car.
or else, ill play around with the innards to make it use the car antenna as its own.

final workaround if none of the above work, seeing that it is an HDradio ready unit,is to pop in a HD tuner.approx 3-5k for one.
now my only worry is will this work in conjunction with the system, or act as an auxiliary?
I've read and read and read and the general consensus is that hd will receive regular fm.
mayankk is offline   Reply With Quote