Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 6th February 2010, 13:22   #16
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by recshenoy View Post
one more query sammymane. Which car you had owned before? I cant recall any car launched with 1.7L engine!
The Uno had a 1700CC diesel engine whereas the Siena had the turbocharged version of the same engine.
trrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2010, 23:32   #17
BHPian

Congratulations Sammy on owing "Linea"
Work through the useful rev range. (>2000~3000 rpm) for best torque figures.
ajaysurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2010, 01:17   #18

Thanks you all, really appreciate your comments and feedbacks. Overwhelmed actually. Yes I'll definitely be posting pics but pl bear with me, just that I'm busy ironing out a few problems. And the answer to which 1700cc I drove prior to the Linea is the UNO. I still do. A phenomenal car in my books.
sammymane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2010, 01:33   #19

By the way I received a call from the FIAT CUSTOMER CARE CENTER in Italy asking me questions regarding the car. I was on the phone for 45 whole minutes. Man are those Fiat dudes brushing up their act. Did anyone get a similar call? I also get a phone call from the Fiat guys here everytime I take the linea to the service center. Sure says a lot I guess.
sammymane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2010, 09:27   #20
Senior - BHPian

Congrats sammymane,

Welcome to Fiat Linea Club.
Enjoy and Drive Safe
aks_karthik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2010, 11:02   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammymane View Post
By the way I received a call from the FIAT CUSTOMER CARE CENTER in Italy asking me questions regarding the car. I was on the phone for 45 whole minutes. Man are those Fiat dudes brushing up their act. Did anyone get a similar call? I also get a phone call from the Fiat guys here everytime I take the linea to the service center. Sure says a lot I guess.
45 minutes?
This shows that Fiat is really concerned about getting it's act up.
aman9393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2010, 11:57   #22
BHPian

Congrats on your new linea and happy driving.
surd_biker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2010, 14:33   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Congrats mate on the purchase.

By the way its time to put some pics of the car on to the thread.
nkrishnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2010, 17:31   #24
BHPian

Sammy, Even I received a call from FIAT CC from China. I think its a surveying company and they asked about each detail about the car. The dealership and Tata-fiat CC does call after every service or after every visit to ensure you were happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammymane View Post
Autocop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2010, 20:15   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocop View Post
Even I received a call from FIAT CC from China. I think its a surveying company and they asked about each detail about the car.
Hey do you know mandarian(Chinese Language) or they spoke english. Been to china and it is hard for me to believe FIAT uses BPO from China that too for survey from Indian Customers. Quite funny is it. But it is nice FIAT is serious about its image to improve.
pjegadeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2010, 11:45   #26
BHPian

Don't know why they chose to call me from China. But the country code on my incoming call was +86. I asked the rep which country he is calling from. He said calling from Minda (or something like that) Consultants a survey company from China.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjegadeesh View Post
Hey do you know mandarian(Chinese Language) or they spoke english. Been to china and it is hard for me to believe FIAT uses BPO from China that too for survey from Indian Customers. Quite funny is it. But it is nice FIAT is serious about its image to improve.
Autocop is offline   Reply With Quote