| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|7th February 2010, 17:10||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Thanked: 36 Times
Maruti WagonR vague review
My brother just bought a White WagonR from Vipul Motors Faridabad. I got a chance to drive his new car today. Precisely, just ten minutes ago, I was driving his car. This is a very vague report and my first here on Team-BHP too. I apologize for any points missed out.
1. The Engine which has clocked roughly around 1000Km was smooth and vaguely audible inside the cabin.
2. The gearbox was smooth and there was no "stickiness" while shifting gears.
3. The clutch was surprisingly soft.
4. He has a JVC Head-Unit and JBL speakers for In-car entertainment which sounded good. But, I felt that my Pioneer speakers were better in Bass (When set to "Powerful" and adjusting Bass to 3).
5. The steering was soft and easy to adjust to after driving my Zen's Non-Assisted steering.
6. The ingress and egress was a boon for us keeping in mind we are quite tall.
1. The driver side A-pillar is a BIG obstruction in visibility as compared to my Zen's(2000).
2. The horn could be heard inside a bit disturbingly.
3. Rear legroom when I was driving and had my cousin beside me (both of us above 6 Feet tall) was poor.
Thanks all. I hope you like it.
@All- This wasn't my car so I got just a few Kms to drive it, this is a very basic drive report. Any questions shall be tried to be answered if possible.
|7th February 2010, 21:46||#2|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Feb 2006
Thanked: 604 Times
My views in line
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Maruti WagonR over Hyundai Eon? EDIT : Bought WagonR with ABS / Airbags||BoneCollector||Hatchbacks||35||22nd May 2015 11:49|
|Only a WagonR can replace a WagonR ! From F10D to K10B..||DCEite||Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports||27||19th April 2014 23:02|
|WagonR or Swift?(calling swift and wagonR owners)||rajshenoy||Hatchbacks||43||29th March 2007 09:54|