Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 14th February 2010, 21:48   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
Kamal, Congrats on your new buy.

Nissa had a dealership, Pushpanjali Motors, located at Shivaji Marg, Moti Nagar, West Delhi in the same building as Mitsubishi's Asian Motors. But unfortunately, it had shut down its operations. I have heard that a new Dealership is coming up, maybe opened by the same person who owns Deutsche Motoren BMW (not sure), also I have no idea of the location.

X Trails are usually maintenance free cars and I have heard that embassy vehicles are often very well maintained. I suggest you to get in touch with these people as they MAY guide you on how to maintain it.

CNG is not recommended, though it is possibly practical to fit it, as it may adversly affect the engine longevity and will cause severe drop in power and performance of the vehicle.

With sedate driving, a 2500 cc X trail should return about 7-9 kmpl. Diesels often return about 14-15 kmpl.
well all the dealerships you mentioned in your post -pushpanjali,asian,deutsche and RRH are owned by the same one guy.
fiorano88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2010, 21:58   #17
BHPian

Yes, the one i have bid for is a Diesel one. Another reason for selling this one is that i want to go for a bigger SUV (7/8 seater).
kamal.sn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2010, 11:27   #18
Senior - BHPian

Saw an advt. by a dealer in HT for this Nissan X-Trail Petrol. Was wondering "petrol", now I know where the car came from. It looks brilliant in condition, but is a very expensive car to maintain. My neighbour has one so I know. He is always cribbing. The service backup is BAD.

In case you want to sell your Diesel Patrol do let me know.

Thanks & all the best with your Nissans !!!!

Cheers
Ricky_63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2010, 22:09   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Liner View Post
I think he won the bid for the patrol!
Now, I really don't think that's possible!!
That Nissan Patrol Y61 is not up for grabs anymore..

Last edited by gotzuk : 27th February 2010 at 22:12.
gotzuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2010, 14:44   #20
BHPian

Can someone provide me the address and contact number of Nath Nissan which is the new Nissan dealer in New Delhi.
Old 12th March 2010, 20:08   #21
GTO
Team-BHP Support

^^ Wouldn't it be simpler to visit Nissan India's website / google?

BTW : Your post is off-topic. Kindly refrain.
GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2010, 16:10   #22
Senior - BHPian

nath nissan is just about to open in a couple of weeks time. Its located just next to Hyundai Motor Plaza, Mathura road, Delhi in place where an old office of idea cellular used to be. A workshop is also being constructed behind the showroom.
I don't have the contact numbers though.
sidindica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2010, 21:26   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
^^ Wouldn't it be simpler to visit Nissan India's website / google?

BTW : Your post is off-topic. Kindly refrain.
Sorry Mods, i could not find a clue about the dealership on google and not even on the Nissan India website since the dealership is not functional yet.

Btw, The my X-trail is almost sold. Just waiting for the cheques to get realized.
Old 20th March 2010, 21:55   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamal.sn View Post
Sorry Mods, i could not find a clue about the dealership on google and not even on the Nissan India website since the dealership is not functional yet.

Btw, The my X-trail is almost sold. Just waiting for the cheques to get realized.
How much did you finally get for your wonderful car? I wish i was in Delhi and could have bought her.
scooby05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2011, 11:14   #25
An1
BHPian

Default Re: Embassy used Nissan X-trail - Bought

Hi

I'm looking to buy a Camry available at an embassy in New Delhi. Wanted to know what will be the duties applicable on the car for applying for new registration number.

The car is a 2002 model and having a embassy number. Being an Indian citizen, I will have to register it in my name. I wanted to know:

1. What duties will be applicable on the car? (I believe it will be 12% on the price that was paid by the embassy while buying the car. i.e. (12% x approx. 12 - 13,00,000)?

2. Will I also have to pay Road Tax?

3. What documents I have to make sure I recieve from the embassy to avoid any registration hiccups in future?

If any of you have info. on any agents doing this, please let me know.
An1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2013, 22:40   #26

Hi Kamal

I am looking at buying an embassy vehicle as well, could you please PM me the number of the agent who took care of all your registration formalities please? It would be of great help to me.

Thanks
W_126 TEH BEAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2015, 19:23   #27

Kamal, I'm also looking to buy an embassy sold car. Please PM me your contact number to know modalities and any agent details who can help me register the car in my name.
Bhatman is offline   Reply With Quote