Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 4th March 2010, 15:01   #1
BHPian
 
vikram999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Jaipur
Posts: 66
Thanked: 75 Times
Arrow My Silent Warrior Black Fiat Linea MJD!




Hello Dear Friends..

i Want to introduce My Initial Ownership Reports ...Regarding My brand new FIAT LINEA MJD DYNAMIC I am writing my first review ever..

I just upgraded myself from my good faithful Hyundai Accent GLS Clocked 90,000 kms from my collage days to the Grand Looking FIAT LINEA Diesel. I gifted myself with at LINEA Diesel Dynamic model In Silent Hip Hop Black Color.


Initial Review:
I have completed about 1100 km of driving within 12 days of delivery and the car is quite clean and comfy. The interiors are very roomy with oodles of space all over and the car has a boot of 500lts, which allows you to throw in anything for a long family rive. The seats are ergo designed for long drives and can seat three BIG adults very comfortably. The leg space in the rear seating is damn good (better than the Indigo XL & My Previous Hayundai Accent).



Quick Fact
City: Jaipur
Dealer: Kamal & Company
Sales Person: Sandeep K Joshi
Car : Fiat Linea
Model : 2010 Jan [Dynamic]
Delivery Date: 12 Feb 2010
Kms Done: 1140

After Market Accessories:
IOC:JVC 6600
Speakers: 12" x 2 JVC in Trey | 6" x 4 In Doors
Amplifier: 4 Channel Sony Explode
Sunfilm: Garware

Special Thanks To T-Bhp Members : aks_karthik, brar.arsh, bnzjon, geeash for their ownership review...

Pros:
A) Handelling
B) Styling & Look
C) Mileage [Got 17 km/l In Freeway @ 120 km/l Speed] On Jaipur / Delhi NH8
D) Comfort

Cons:
A) High Engine Noise after 150 km/l i guess it ll be settle soon..
B) Small cup & bottle holder in dashboard....



ll Continue More With Pics...

Last edited by vikram999 : 4th March 2010 at 15:13.
vikram999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2010, 15:17   #2
Senior - BHPian
 
aks_karthik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chennai
Posts: 1,863
Thanked: 215 Times
Default

Welcome to Linea Club vikram999.
Enjoy and Drive Safe
aks_karthik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2010, 15:18   #3
Senior - BHPian
 
Ramsagar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Bangalore-Nellore
Posts: 1,327
Thanked: 38 Times
Default

Congrats on purchasing the Black beauty. Little disappointed knowing its DYNAMIC. Would be more happy if it was EMOTION+ with lot of gadgetry .

Felt that Linea rear seat/legroom is not comfortable as Accent. Can you explain more in detail of interior space when compared to Accent.
Ramsagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2010, 15:18   #4
Senior - BHPian
 
finneyp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,618
Thanked: 160 Times
Default

Congrats Vikram, Enjoy the Black Italian beauty!
finneyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2010, 15:56   #5
BHPian
 
Soccerfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kochi
Posts: 591
Thanked: 54 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram999 View Post

Cons:
A) High Engine Noise after 150 km/l i guess it ll be settle soon..
B) Small cup & bottle holder in dashboard....

ll Continue More With Pics...
u already took her to 150 km/h? i think any mid-size sedan would sound like crazy at that speed
Soccerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2010, 17:16   #6
BHPian
 
vinay.pillai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Little Rock, US
Posts: 229
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Congrats for the Black beauty....Take good care...its bit tough....I also have the same beauty in same color
vinay.pillai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2010, 17:56   #7
Senior - BHPian
 
recshenoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Mangalore / Bangalore
Posts: 1,056
Thanked: 91 Times
Default

Congrats for the dude.Please more pics of black beauty!
wirte about head turn your linea is getting please

How are Linea sales in Jaipur?
recshenoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2010, 21:00   #8
Distinguished - BHPian
 
nkrishnap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,492
Thanked: 4,107 Times
Default

Congrats mate! The black looks very elegant too. Do keep it shining all the time

By the way your's is a Dynamic version which do not come with fog lamps, did you get them installed?
nkrishnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2010, 07:13   #9
BHPian
 
vikram999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Jaipur
Posts: 66
Thanked: 75 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aks_karthik View Post
Welcome to Linea Club vikram999.
Enjoy and Drive Safe
thanks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsagar View Post
Congrats on purchasing the Black beauty. Little disappointed knowing its DYNAMIC. Would be more happy if it was EMOTION+ with lot of gadgetry .

Felt that Linea rear seat/legroom is not comfortable as Accent. Can you explain more in detail of interior space when compared to Accent.
i previous own accent... the linea leg room & seats is far better then accent..
test drive yourself.. & u ll know the difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
Congrats Vikram, Enjoy the Black Italian beauty!
thanks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
u already took her to 150 km/h? i think any mid-size sedan would sound like crazy at that speed
yes i touch 150 mark on NH8 Jaipur Delhi. & yes its sounds heavy..
its just 1200 kms new baby it ll take some time to grow up with engine.. & i am sure the engine noise ll be settle soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay.pillai View Post
Congrats for the Black beauty....Take good care...its bit tough....I also have the same beauty in same color
thanks.. yes black is very tough color for caring..
but still its looks best among all ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by recshenoy View Post
Congrats for the dude.Please more pics of black beauty!
wirte about head turn your linea is getting please

How are Linea sales in Jaipur?
thanks i need some time as i dont do any photo session yet..
ll post more pics soon.

their are many linea & punto in jaipur.. almost in every color & version
i dont know the figure of sale in jaipur.. but the dealer where i bought my car [Kamal & Company].. delivered almost 30-40 linea per month.. as per sales person sandeep k joshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post
Congrats mate! The black looks very elegant too. Do keep it shining all the time

By the way your's is a Dynamic version which do not come with fog lamps, did you get them installed?
thanks.
the fog lamp is pre installed...

-------------
friends i ll update more review with pics soon.

now i am getting 17.6 km/l mileage
this is best till now among all the cars i drive clap..

Last edited by vikram999 : 5th March 2010 at 07:16.
vikram999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2010, 07:19   #10
BHPian
 
vikram999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Jaipur
Posts: 66
Thanked: 75 Times
Default

Friends..

i need your advice & suggestion for caring of my linea hip hop black color.
after delivery i have done 3m paint protection.. but i notice some minor little scratch..

just want to confirm is it with my car.. or its happed to all hip hop black color owners..

& i also want to know what are the tyre pressure for front & rear for highway drive..

Last edited by vikram999 : 5th March 2010 at 07:25.
vikram999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2010, 08:08   #11
BHPian
 
vinay.pillai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Little Rock, US
Posts: 229
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

@Vikram - Well, scratches are part of life for all cars but in our color, it shows up very easily.

Pressure I maintain - Nitrogen gas with 32 in all four shoes and 33 in the backup
vinay.pillai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2010, 14:43   #12
BHPian
 
cosmopolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: KL 52
Posts: 113
Thanked: 34 Times
Default

congrats dude on your special car with a special colour
cosmopolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2010, 15:16   #13
BHPian
 
vasanthn21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 745
Thanked: 303 Times
Default

generally all vehicles look great in black color, uspey Linea in black - soney pey suhaga
I agree it is difficult to maintain though. ab kuch paaney key liye... kuch khona toh padtha hai!
vasanthn21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2010, 16:28   #14
BHPian
 
Autocop's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Thane/Nagpur
Posts: 322
Thanked: 89 Times
Default Congrats!

Vikram, Many congrats for becoming a proud owner of the beauty. Welcome to the Linea Club. Enjoy the admiration!

Any plans to add accessories/alloys etc?
Autocop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2010, 18:28   #15
BHPian
 
vikram999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Jaipur
Posts: 66
Thanked: 75 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay.pillai View Post
@Vikram - Well, scratches are part of life for all cars but in our color, it shows up very easily.

Pressure I maintain - Nitrogen gas with 32 in all four shoes and 33 in the backup
thanks friend.. but scratch in new car is annoying..
did you wash your car daily. any suggestions ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmopolitan View Post
congrats dude on your special car with a special colour
thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasanthn21 View Post
generally all vehicles look great in black color, uspey Linea in black - soney pey suhaga
I agree it is difficult to maintain though. ab kuch paaney key liye... kuch khona toh padtha hai!
thanks
yes black is very silent & look very decent i have also put black tint so it ll look more sexy now. ...
but yes it bit hard to care for black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocop View Post
Vikram, Many congrats for becoming a proud owner of the beauty. Welcome to the Linea Club. Enjoy the admiration!

Any plans to add accessories/alloys etc?
yes. i have plan for silver or may be gold alloys..
also looking for body skirt & bumper + highland spoiler on his back....



i was looking to put spoiler like this...on her..

Last edited by vikram999 : 5th March 2010 at 18:38.
vikram999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fiat Linea MJD Emotion Black - 14000KMS in 7months. sameer sultan Long-Term Ownership Reviews 37 28th February 2012 12:43
Swift VDI+ABS or Fiat Punto MJD or New Fabia 1.2 Diesel. Edit- Booked Fiat Punto MJD magnanimousdude Hatchbacks 59 27th October 2010 13:18
Black Fiat Linea MJD E+ NOW: 15K Report CarsPG Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 206 23rd July 2010 05:47
Linea MJD E pack Black - Finally - -xplora- Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 67 7th October 2009 14:28
Punto MJD Emotion Pack or Linea MJD Dynamic Pack atilla Hatchbacks 1 4th August 2009 14:16


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:57.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks