Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 7th December 2016, 14:29   #526
BHPian

Default Re: Got my *pre-worshipped* Honda Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by manim View Post
9.5 years old with 1,55,000+ kms on the odo, it is still 'silky-smooth' as it was when new, with only routine services done, so far. On 4-lane highways, it is still unbeatable
Good to know. I have one from 2007, now at 68 kms. The bad roads of Goa interiors seem to be doing a job on the suspension. Service center just told me there is a bit of play in suspension which is expected. Said may have some replacements by 1 lakh km. But otherwise everything is fine. Small niggles have started creeping up. The armrest lock has loosened and tends to open on its own, driver sun visor is slowly shaking itself loose... But nothing major.
lawdgawd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2016, 13:17   #527
DJM

Default Re: Got my *pre-worshipped* Honda Civic

Edit: Make sure the service details are acquired by yourself and not provided by the dealer. Call up or goto the dealer from where the car was bought when new and ask for the details like ODO reading when the last service was done etc.[/quote]

How to get the service details from a HASS?
I am planning to get one 2010 CivicV MT.
Thanks in advance for help.
DJM is offline   Reply With Quote