Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 7th November 2010, 11:42   #61
Team-BHP Support

Sweet Civic, Jesal!

Subtle yet aggressive is today's 'thing' and you've lived up to it quite well! Although, what happened about the red-Honda badges that you were looking to acquire? And where can you get them? Fellow Honda owner Akshay1234 would like to know too!
suhaas307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2010, 12:39   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Sweet Civic, Jesal!

Subtle yet aggressive is today's 'thing' and you've lived up to it quite well! Although, what happened about the red-Honda badges that you were looking to acquire? And where can you get them? Fellow Honda owner Akshay1234 would like to know too!
thanks a lot. since you have bumped the thread i must update that the CCFL angel eyes have arrived from taiwan dont know when i shall install them but happy they have come in without duty at all. red honda badges i dumped since in india most are coming fake and want 2k each plus in bombay badges keep getting stolen so i dumped the plan went to honda and bought a original honda rear one for 200 bucks. front im keeping empty since i want the wide intake look. i dint know akshay wanted them i am in touch with him, hasnt mentioned to me.
jesal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2010, 22:26   #63
Distinguished - BHPian

HI Jesal
I need one of those rear spoilers for my Civic. Details on source and price please?
Mpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2011, 01:52   #64
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Honda Civic V AT - Purple Passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower View Post
HI Jesal
I need one of those rear spoilers for my Civic. Details on source and price please?
the spoiler was 3.5k unpainted. paint was 500 more. locally from bombay itself. bangkok import i guess.
Old 6th January 2011, 01:41   #65
Senior - BHPian

Hey Jesal,Awesome civic there bud.

Dude whats wrong with the S drives?Im planning to get them for my anhc.
cityvic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2011, 10:34   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityvic View Post
Hey Jesal,Awesome civic there bud.

Dude whats wrong with the S drives?Im planning to get them for my anhc.
thanks mate nothing is wrong with the s drives i love them now at first i thought they were a little loud but with music on i cant be bothered
Old 29th July 2011, 11:26   #67
Senior - BHPian

so after ownership in dec 09, 10000 kms completed. quite happy with my pre owned buy. i was in 2 minds first. all was correct on this car the color, the kms, the year, the features. this dec it shall be 2 years. in 2 minds to upgrade or stick to this for another year or so...
Old 29th July 2011, 12:15   #68
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal View Post
so after ownership in dec 09, 10000 kms completed. quite happy with my pre owned buy. i was in 2 minds first. all was correct on this car the color, the kms, the year, the features. this dec it shall be 2 years. in 2 minds to upgrade or stick to this for another year or so...
My sincere advice to you would be to stick with the car for atleast another year. Your purple Civic is a stunner with those subtle yet terrific modifications. Why do you ever want to part with such a good-looking well-performing car? Please don't.
arvi86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2011, 10:59   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvi86 View Post
My sincere advice to you would be to stick with the car for atleast another year. Your purple Civic is a stunner with those subtle yet terrific modifications. Why do you ever want to part with such a good-looking well-performing car? Please don't.
thanks mate, i guess ill stick around till i find a big proper replacement. no issues at all in the car. yesterday completed 27000 kms thats 10k since i bought it in almost 2 years.
Old 19th September 2011, 01:36   #70
Senior - BHPian

the car is up for sale now, incase anyone is interested !
Old 19th September 2011, 02:32   #71
BHPian

selling so soon? thats a beauty you have on hands there, what is the upgrade that makes you take this decision? Also cant PM you since I am a new member i guess, but if you dont mind sharing publicly, whats the asking price?
bigblackshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2011, 10:58   #72
Senior - BHPian

my no is 9870072022. ad is also there in classifieds and price is neg. obviously
Old 19th September 2011, 23:48   #73
BHPian

Quote:
my no is 9870072022. ad is also there in classifieds and price is neg. obviously
Thx. Chkd it, but I guess at that price a diesel today would make more sense. But good luck buddy, this beauty is totally worth every penny!

If only wishes were horses. There would be a v6 in every Brio! and we would not worry about fuel prices.
bigblackshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2011, 16:08   #74
Senior - BHPian

so after 2 years of ownership, i have sold the car now, it has gone to the new owner and gone for a full paintjob. i got fedup maintaining the purple color, it was just too hard. too many scratches. would i buy a similar colored car, heck yes. i will see the car again after paint as i would love to. had good fun in it for 2 years, i guess time for a new car so now car hunting...
Old 25th November 2011, 18:18   #75
dot
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
so after 2 years of ownership, i have sold the car now,
Wow its gone... your ownership was an inspiration. Would it be possible to share the final price or range if that is ok.
dot is offline   Reply With Quote