Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 20th April 2010, 13:49   #46
ada
BHPian

Hi, Bhuvan welcome to Ritz family. How did the dealer got convinced to replace the glass within warranty, after saying no? I also had to replace the air bag sensor. That is one good thing about Maruti, they are not fussy, depends on dealer to dealer I guess.
ada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2010, 16:28   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoudhury View Post
We are BE batch mates and he also a good friend of mine.
i saw your interest in music , so i was pretty much sure you will know him.
i guess i saw ur pics in his orkut album Stepper's Nite in a Red T-Shirt i think that's you.
Cheers
Small world, spoke to Som today on the phone, he also is in Bangalore. Told me you were quite the singer back in engineering. Yes, have played a lot with Som on stage, though more of my pics are on facebook than orkut.
bhuvan_prasad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2010, 16:30   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ada View Post
Hi, Bhuvan welcome to Ritz family. How did the dealer got convinced to replace the glass within warranty, after saying no? I also had to replace the air bag sensor. That is one good thing about Maruti, they are not fussy, depends on dealer to dealer I guess.
the dealer in vizag said 'no' , and said that something has hit it, and so did the showroom guy. Strangely the workshop guy at varun motors, begumpet, Hyd was as puzzled as me and replaced the whole thing under warranty.
bhuvan_prasad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2010, 18:56   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuvan_prasad View Post
If your's is the Zxi....
Oops!! Mine is VDI. Any idea for it? I think still your suggestion would be to get it replaced with XM+. I think I would consider it during my next upgrade.
SANSI is offline   Reply With Quote