Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 18th June 2010, 16:05   #121
RGK
Senior - BHPian

<<<Getting around 15kmpl with full AC / full city on a tank-tank calculation.>>>

15kmpl with A/c in horrible chennai traffic condition is good. Where do you fill up diesel regularly..
RGK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2010, 20:01   #122
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-biz View Post
Just finished my first service. Getting around 15kmpl with full AC / full city on a tank-tank calculation.
Could you give the bill details or post a scanned copy of the bill, please?

That is good mileage!

What does your daily driving involve?
trrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2010, 10:36   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGK View Post
<<<Getting around 15kmpl with full AC / full city on a tank-tank calculation.>>>

15kmpl with A/c in horrible chennai traffic condition is good. Where do you fill up diesel regularly..
I live in Vadapalani near Green Park and work at Adyar. Route taken from Vadapalani, Vadapalani - Pothys - Venkatanarayana Road - Cenotaph road junction - Kotturpuram - Adyar. From Adyar its like Adyar - IIT - Saidapet-CIT colony - Ashok Nagar - Vadapalani. About 24 kms a day.

I fill up diesel at the petrol bunk in Venkatnarayana Road (after Tirumala Tirupathi temple) normally on my way to office. They also give a Deccan Chronicle (thought its cheap but stil...) free
e-biz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2010, 13:25   #124
RGK
Senior - BHPian

Thanks e-biz. The route is known for worst traffic conditions. Getting 15kmpl is definitely better. Yes ekayar bunk is a decent one and they give 1L mineral water free if you do a tank fill of Petrol..
RGK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2010, 16:00   #125
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGK View Post
Thanks e-biz. The route is known for worst traffic conditions. Getting 15kmpl is definitely better. Yes ekayar bunk is a decent one and they give 1L mineral water free if you do a tank fill of Petrol..
That's news for me. My wife also fills up fuel there (petrol - for ther i10). Haven't heard of the 1L water bottle

Guys - Any idea where i can get a centre console box between the driver seat & front passenger seat with arm rest for Figo. Have any of you guys got it
e-biz is offline   Reply With Quote