Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports

Old 16th June 2010, 16:59   #61
joe
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj123 View Post
Well said why they are charging service charge ? service I suppose is not charged its "Free" right ?
Well i have no idea waiting for Ford service to get back on this to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemithomas View Post
Please see my doubts in Bold.
The engine feels a bit more refined than earlier and i haven't noticed any black smoke from the exhaust. Waxoyl is basically underbody rust prevention spray. Mileage should go up after the first service is what they told me, lets see should know soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trrk View Post
Hi,

How can they collect a service tax when the service is itself is free? VAT is fine for the spares.

I have not had the Waxoyl part in my bill and there is no service charge in my first service bill.

I think they owe you that!

Could you scan the bill and put up the image here, please?
Scanned copy of bill put up.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2010, 17:01   #62
joe
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwheels View Post
congrats Joe on your purchase. Figo really looks cool in white along with the coral IP. This is my second best colour after the grey version. Amused with your dealer experience, on the same note I am having to deal with some pre-delivery issues with my Ford dealer at Mysore. Unable to get my hands on a figo every after a waiting period of 60+ days. If not for the quality product, the dealer experience here at ford sucks !
Congratulation on your purchase wonderwheels and I empathize with your situation, hope you get your car as soon as possible.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2010, 22:42   #63
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe View Post
Putting up the scanned copy of the bill and i spoke to the customer representative at ford about the service charges and she was clueless and said she would get back to me.
Thanks for the bill copy.

Now I can fight! They charged me for 4 litres of engine oil!
trrk is offline   Reply With Quote